Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
    Manny Pacquiao and the Truth: Trainer Freddie Roach Exposes Pacquiao

by Clayton Holloway

Bleacher Report, boxing fans and general readers. We have all had lengthy, back and forth debates for months now about boxing's two most iconic figures, Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao. Just fans being fans, defending and arguing for their favorite fighters. Nothing wrong with that at all.

The debates range from, who's better to, who is afraid of who. Some believe Manny Pacquiao is on steroids, others don't. Some believe Floyd Mayweather ducks opponents, others dont. Are Mayweather's previous opponents better than Pacquiao's opponents? And the list goes on and on.

Well, this writer believes that Manny Pacquiao is a bit overrated. Im not afraid to admit it. I have stated it over and over on Bleacher Report. I have my reasons to believe it... some of these reasons I discuss all of the time. Yet, many Mayweather haters and Pacquiao fans dont see these obvious facts that are right in their face. That was...until now.

I came across (in my opinion) the greatest video package that someone in the youtube community put together. The video is about eight minutes long. Its various interviews with Freddie Roach before and after Pacquiao's fights with Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, and Miguel Cotto.

Also the video has actual footage of Mayweather's weigh-in weights in comparisons to Pacquiao's. It shows that Mayweather is actually smaller than his opponents in comparison to Pacquiao. Yet people say Mayweather picks on smaller opponents, you'll see for yourself that Pacquiao is actually bigger than his opponents and Mayweather fights bigger guys.

In this video, Freddie Roach discusses many things that I have already believed and said in some of my previous articles. He exposes Pacquiao in many different topics...topics we discuss daily.

The topics range from Roach saying, they chose to fight De La Hoya because he was washed up and he knew De La Hoya would literally have to kill himself to make 147 pounds and Pacquiao would destroy him. He mentions how Oscar's talent faded after he lost to Floyd Mayweather.

Roach says how Oscar De La Hoya looked sick the week leading up to the fight and how he knew he literally couldnt get anything in his system. If you didnt know, De La Hoya was dehydrated before and after the fight. Freddie discuses that too.

This amazing video shows Freddie Roach talking about how he knew that Ricky Hatton was "damaged goods" after he lost to the Floyd Mayweather. And how Hatton looked bad against Juan Lazcano (Hatton's opponent before Pacquiao).

Roach talks about how Miguel Cotto was never the same after his loss to Antonio Margarito. Roach states, that they "CHOSE MORE MONEY" to fight Miguel Cotto instead of "Sugar" Shane Mosley and how they didnt want to fight Mosley because he is dangerous.

Wait a minute...I thought Team Pacquiao wasnt about the money and he wanted to fight the best? Freddie Roach just exposed that as false. They chose to fight Cotto instead of the real welterweight champion, and Roach clearly states that he didnt want to fight Mosley at 147 pounds the "REAL" welterweight limit.

Enjoy the video... the proof is in the pudding. Pacquiao's last three wins are against damaged goods and in which all of these fights happen to be the biggest of Pacquiao's career.

I do not own this video. Video is courtesy of "maestroboxing" on youtube.

I hate posts like this. Why wasnt Hatton damaged against Paulie malignagi then? No one would have beat hatton like that! No one will beat Cotto as good as Pac did now, even though he is damaged goods against Margarito and now Pac. What happened to Joshua Clottey then?

Pac just has a great resume and ability.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao and the Truth: Trainer Freddie Roach Exposes Pacquiao

by Clayton Holloway

Bleacher Report, boxing fans and general readers. We have all had lengthy, back and forth debates for months now about boxing's two most iconic figures, Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao. Just fans being fans, defending and arguing for their favorite fighters. Nothing wrong with that at all.

The debates range from, who's better to, who is afraid of who. Some believe Manny Pacquiao is on steroids, others don't. Some believe Floyd Mayweather ducks opponents, others dont. Are Mayweather's previous opponents better than Pacquiao's opponents? And the list goes on and on.

Well, this writer believes that Manny Pacquiao is a bit overrated. Im not afraid to admit it. I have stated it over and over on Bleacher Report. I have my reasons to believe it... some of these reasons I discuss all of the time. Yet, many Mayweather haters and Pacquiao fans dont see these obvious facts that are right in their face. That was...until now.

I came across (in my opinion) the greatest video package that someone in the youtube community put together. The video is about eight minutes long. Its various interviews with Freddie Roach before and after Pacquiao's fights with Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, and Miguel Cotto.

Also the video has actual footage of Mayweather's weigh-in weights in comparisons to Pacquiao's. It shows that Mayweather is actually smaller than his opponents in comparison to Pacquiao. Yet people say Mayweather picks on smaller opponents, you'll see for yourself that Pacquiao is actually bigger than his opponents and Mayweather fights bigger guys.

In this video, Freddie Roach discusses many things that I have already believed and said in some of my previous articles. He exposes Pacquiao in many different topics...topics we discuss daily.

The topics range from Roach saying, they chose to fight De La Hoya because he was washed up and he knew De La Hoya would literally have to kill himself to make 147 pounds and Pacquiao would destroy him. He mentions how Oscar's talent faded after he lost to Floyd Mayweather.

Roach says how Oscar De La Hoya looked sick the week leading up to the fight and how he knew he literally couldnt get anything in his system. If you didnt know, De La Hoya was dehydrated before and after the fight. Freddie discuses that too.

This amazing video shows Freddie Roach talking about how he knew that Ricky Hatton was "damaged goods" after he lost to the Floyd Mayweather. And how Hatton looked bad against Juan Lazcano (Hatton's opponent before Pacquiao).

Roach talks about how Miguel Cotto was never the same after his loss to Antonio Margarito. Roach states, that they "CHOSE MORE MONEY" to fight Miguel Cotto instead of "Sugar" Shane Mosley and how they didnt want to fight Mosley because he is dangerous.

Wait a minute...I thought Team Pacquiao wasnt about the money and he wanted to fight the best? Freddie Roach just exposed that as false. They chose to fight Cotto instead of the real welterweight champion, and Roach clearly states that he didnt want to fight Mosley at 147 pounds the "REAL" welterweight limit.

Enjoy the video... the proof is in the pudding. Pacquiao's last three wins are against damaged goods and in which all of these fights happen to be the biggest of Pacquiao's career.

I do not own this video. Video is courtesy of "maestroboxing" on youtube.

ARE YOU NEW TO THIS SPORT MORON?! This is Roach's way of psyching up the opposition, he always gives this interviews to make a mental impression to manny's opponents that they are seriously researching any weeknesses that they can work on at fight night. This is how freddy operates, sometimes they work sometimes they don't, remember he said that manny's gonna ko cotto in the 1st round coz cotto's damaged already, it didn't happen and cotto was in there fighting toe to toe with manny. Roach also said that manny's gonna be the first person to ko clottey, and it didn't happen. It's the same thing as floyd trashing his opponents before a fight, same banana man..

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
        ARE YOU NEW TO THIS SPORT MORON?! This is Roach's way of psyching up the opposition, he always gives this interviews to make a mental impression to manny's opponents that they are seriously researching any weeknesses that they can work on at fight night. This is how freddy operates, sometimes they work sometimes they don't, remember he said that manny's gonna ko cotto in the 1st round coz cotto's damaged already, it didn't happen and cotto was in there fighting toe to toe with manny. Roach also said that manny's gonna be the first person to ko clottey, and it didn't happen. It's the same thing as floyd trashing his opponents before a fight, same banana man..
        You can believe your story telling if you wish, just don't expect anyone with a brain to take you seriously.

Comment

Agreed! The truth is spreading.
          Man Ive said the samething in many post, eveybody is either old and finished, or dehydrated. I may not like Floyd Mayweather but we all know that regardless of who he beats and how he beats them everyone will always have something to say and I'll tell you why. It's b/c the man is black and undefeated. Not only that he refuses to take punishment in the ring and screw himself like the celebrated ring warriors of the past. Who wants to end up like Ali, Holyfield, Tyson, Bowe, Meldrick Taylor, Jermain Taylor lol, Gerald Mccullen, and Tommy Hearns. They were all loved but most except Ali and Holyfield will be forgotten and even if Mayweather losses all his money he will still be able to be undersood unlike his father and uncle lol. I may hate on Floyd but if you had a son fighting who would you rather him fight like Floyd or Pacquiao. Even Pacquiaos mother is pleading with him to stop b/c he's always busted the Fu$k up after fights lol

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
            Man Ive said the samething in many post, eveybody is either old and finished, or dehydrated. I may not like Floyd Mayweather but we all know that regardless of who he beats and how he beats them everyone will always have something to say and I'll tell you why. It's b/c the man is black and undefeated. Not only that he refuses to take punishment in the ring and screw himself like the celebrated ring warriors of the past. Who wants to end up like Ali, Holyfield, Tyson, Bowe, Meldrick Taylor, Jermain Taylor lol, Gerald Mccullen, and Tommy Hearns. They were all loved but most except Ali and Holyfield will be forgotten and even if Mayweather losses all his money he will still be able to be undersood unlike his father and uncle lol. I may hate on Floyd but if you had a son fighting who would you rather him fight like Floyd or Pacquiao. Even Pacquiaos mother is pleading with him to stop b/c he's always busted the Fu$k up after fights lol
            That's a great post. Living examples of why defense is important.

Comment

"I hate catch-weights" - Freddie Roach (exposing Pacquiao as the catch-weight b1tch)

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer! View Post
                "I hate catch-weights" - Freddie Roach (exposing Pacquiao as the catch-weight b1tch)
                So now Roach has exposed himself as a liar too. He said "I asked Shane if he could make 142 or 143 and he said no, So I told him there is no fight"

Now he is claiming he doesnt like catchweights. Clearly not true.

Pacquiao said "I want to fight the best and prove i'm the best" and then goes and fights a damaged opponent at catchweight for a vacant belt. Nobody can argue that Margarito is one of the best right now. And nobody can argue that Pacquiao fights the best. We are always hearing that Floyd doesnt fight the best but he just destroyed Mosley who destroyed Margarito (Pacquiao's next opponent).

Manny Pacquiao and his team are a bunch of liars and hypocrites.

Comment

Working...
                X