Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running headphones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bose is a pretty high brand, a pretty high brands that's expensive!

I'm a member of head-hifi org or whatever the name is, they got some trill **** down there, ya know wut i mean

i mean, wut im tryn say is dough

motha****a here http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/
    ask ur questions or press the search button for the best sports in earphone, they experts on dis ****, they know which ones will fill which ones wont break which ones have the best sound, yeah.
    I mean I'd do it for you, but i got other things to do, ya know, i aint your ho

Comment

Originally posted by Magician View Post
      Bose is a pretty high brand, a pretty high brands that's expensive!

I'm a member of head-hifi org or whatever the name is, they got some trill **** down there, ya know wut i mean

i mean, wut im tryn say is dough

motha****a here http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/
      ask ur questions or press the search button for the best sports in earphone, they experts on dis ****, they know which ones will fill which ones wont break which ones have the best sound, yeah.
      I mean I'd do it for you, but i got other things to do, ya know, i aint your ho
      Thanks for the link boss

Comment

Originally posted by Magician View Post
        HD 800 is like my dream!

But I got the IE7's. Pretty nice, they are durable, won't break. But they're expensive and don't fit on your ear the best.
        I got a pair of hd-580 that i got like 10 years ago a few years back the right ear yolk broke so earlier this year i finially decided to call up senheiser and asked for priceing on a new right ear yolk they ended up sending me out a new arcoss the top of the head part with 2 new yolks for free the guy said they have some kind of life time wartanty as long as you dont need to send them in for repair there really nice head phone definately need some kind of amp but they sound excelent especially clasical stuff
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-26-2009, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X