Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I swear I can't talk boxing on Facebook anymore...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear I can't talk boxing on Facebook anymore...

I joined a group called "boxing knowledge" and I swear I'm taking to ******s who haven't watched boxing past mayweather.

Earlier this week I argued to my lungs collapsed that Floyd couldn't beat Roy Jones even if they were the same sized because Roy already made Hopkins and Toney look stupid who use the same defensive Philly shell style.

Now these ****s are saying Roy Jones is a top 10 greatest of all time. I told them maybe potential wise as head to head he would give ANYBODY fits but his resume is just not there.

I really want to delete my facebook.

So your frustrated by Facebook boxing idiots and you decide to post in NSb which is filled with boxing idiots...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      So your frustrated by Facebook boxing idiots and you decide to post in NSb which is filled with boxing idiots...
      Hey its better then Facebook idiots. At least not everyone one here is ******ed. A lot of NSB go'ers but not all. At least their are more people who see the level of stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
        I joined a group called "boxing knowledge" and I swear I'm taking to ******s who haven't watched boxing past mayweather.

Earlier this week I argued to my lungs collapsed that Floyd couldn't beat Roy Jones even if they were the same sized because Roy already made Hopkins and Toney look stupid who use the same defensive Philly shell style.

Now these ****s are saying Roy Jones is a top 10 greatest of all time. I told them maybe potential wise as head to head he would give ANYBODY fits but his resume is just not there.

FUK facebook. i deleted mine last week. Thats the most garbage site out there IMO.
        As far as Floyd Beating Roy....NEVER. Roy would beat the living shlt out of Floyd. (if in same weight class)

Comment

They probably just said Roy is an all time great just so they can later say that's why Floyd is #1. Smh

Comment

Try talking boxing on youtube....

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post

I am in a group called boxing scene radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                There are many alts/trolls on NSB, no doubt , but BoxingScene as a whole is by and large the best source for boxing and best forum for boxing by a long shot. It's not close.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  There are many alts/trolls on NSB, no doubt , but BoxingScene as a whole is by and large the best source for boxing and best forum for boxing by a long shot. It's not close.
                  Yeah, I agree,, that's why I'm always here and not other sites

Comment

Your first problem is still having a Facebook in the first place

Comment

Working...
                    X