Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Explains Further on His Anger With MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any love for either promotional stable. I would like both sides to lose money.

Maybe if they did lose their shirts, they would lower the costs of the PPV's to a more respectable $29-$39 range. Which would draw in more buyers and create more buzz for the sport. It also might force them to work together, as nothing can force you to lose your ego as fast as a thinning wallet can.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Well it's his fault for not including it in the contract. He shouldn't complain.
      yeah, he kinda mentioned that only in passing.

Seems like Bob has a plan to take manny back to china because of the money Macau puts in his pockets and he is trying to create a justification for it by pretending to be offended.

Just say I like china because I make more money. we all know this Bob. motives are your no different than any US company that outsources to other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
        Mayweather/Maidana struggling to sell tickets???
        You believe Arum? I don't.

I heard it's the exact opposite, that Pacquiao Bradley 2 is having a hard time selling tickets. now all of a sudden Arum is saying they are virtually sold out. Hmm kay.

Top Rank won't go to the Venetian because MGM is the biggest spot in Vegas to fight. Old man is burning his bridges and going full tilt lol.

Comment

Working...
        X