• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    different circumstances
    Try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by shabs1 View Post
      whats with the double standard i meen al the talk about random drug testing is ridiulous but 10 mill a pound isnt? pac prolly made 10 mill in a fight once in his career but he wants to charge that as penalty? a real penalty would have 1 mill a pound thats realistic but 10 c'mon that was the first sign of the. then the whole blood not the day of the fight but says no to 14 but floyd is asking for ridiculous demands manny dont care about money but he has a 90/10 split with clottey/ owell thats just because he can do that lol not cause hes greedy its cause he can. manny dont want the blood cause he wants to comfortable against floyd roach and pac try to make everybody uncomfartable when fighting pac (catchweights and getting screwd on purse splits) but thats pac being pac not being unfair or greedy or trying to get an advantage lol chill with the double standars and floyd is a ducker well he might be but he sure didnt duck pac thats for sure.pac declined 14 day window then the next day signed to fight clottey what is that couldnt tweak the days ne more?? owell floyd comes in over weight that was one time and i guarntee u this ask fighter for ex. cotto which one do u want a catchweight of 145 or come in at 147 and ur opponent at 149 hell take the opponent two pounds over guarnteed but manny and roach have been handpicking opponents the same thing u all bash floyd for doing but c'mon now. and on top of that (we dont know if he's juicing lol jk )
      1 million penalty on a 50 million payday, floyd wouldnt think twice and cheat that **** easy. Floyd did it to JMM

You cant use facts, logic, or math to argue with floyd fans.

Apparently a 1 million penalty on a 50 million purse is the same as 1 million on a 10 milllion purse.

go back to school kids

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Try harder.

did you know that Oscar never made weight for his fight with Forbes?

the contract was for 150

the closest he got was 150.5

I was there and kept filming after he weighed in the first time

second time 150.5

third time 150.5

they never made him sweat it off

and since when did one fight constitute being history? I was always under the impression history meant repeated issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post

the contract was for 150

second time 150.5

third time 150.5

and since when did one fight constitute being history? I was always under the impression history meant repeated issues.
          Yea, I hear you E. Words tend to have different meanings on this site though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            pac has no history of using PEDs. floyd has a history of not making weight.

/thread
            Lets be fair now, honestly. Even if it was a long time ago and he ws weight drained.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/boxin...outcome-cotto/

Pacquiao's failure to make weight resulted in him losing his WBC flyweight title to Medgoen Singsurat when he was knocked out in the third round 10 years ago. He also had a difficult time making the 130-pound limit for his rematch with Juan Manuel Marquez in March of 2008, a fight in which some observers believe the split decision verdict in his favor could have just as easily gone to Marquez.
            Last edited by Biolink; 02-17-2010, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
              Yea, I hear you E. Words tend to have different meanings on this site though.
              well if thats the case then couldnt we say Manny too has a history with weight issues and conversly Mayweather has never proven to be on PEDs?

yet someone, gee and I wonder who, said ok to be penalized for being over the weight limit AND to random testing

hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post

the contract was for 150

second time 150.5

third time 150.5

Funny, Dirk Diggler mentioned the SAME thing. Freaking Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                X