No announcement yet.

Man Arrested for Raping a Horse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Arrested for Raping a Horse

Hahaha, funny ****. I mean he must be really packing if he feels he has to rape a horse..........LOL

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26713&src=news

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...h-a-horse.html

Lmfao

Comment

I thought about what the owner said in that she contemplated killing him.

I don't know if that's necessarily acceptable. To kill someone for that. However I do believe it's atrocious, nasty and strange.

But like LOL should someone get a 12 gauge buckshot in the back for screwing a horse? Seems a tad bit extreme.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Man jailed for having sex with a horse
        A man has been jailed for three years after being caught having sex with a horse.

Published: 7:51PM GMT 02 Dec 2008

Leeroy Le Gallais, 46, broke into the animal's stable on two separate occasions to perform sex acts on the terrified animal.

During his first attack he used a bucket to stand behind the horse, called Calico, but was caught after leaving his underwear at the scene.

Related Articles

New Forest ponies face same old dangers
        Woman 'breaches sex Asbo' three times in 10 days
        Bridegroom jailed for sex assault on stag weekend
        Teenager killed over X-box
        Mother jailed for killing daughter who had over 100 injuries

He was given a three-year probation order, but just months later returned to have sex with the same horse at the Castel Stable in Guernsey.

On the night of the second attack, on April 25 this year, Calico's owner Michael Wortley checked on the animal in his stable at 6.30pm.

The 20-year-old bay gelding was covered with a blanket but when Mr Wortley returned in the morning the blanket was on the floor.

A mounting stool that was left outside the stable had been taken inside and police immediately suspected Le Gallais was responsible.

After the second attack Calico was seen 'box walking', or moving sideways, a common sign of stress.

Le Gallais, of St Peter Port, Guernsey, was jailed for three years at Guernsey's Royal Court after admitting having sex with the animal.

He told the court: "I had a few beers, I went to the stable and interfered with the horse."

Le Gallais said his second attack came after he ate in a restaurant and drank a few glasses of red wine before visiting a bar.

He had intended to go home but ended up at the stable where he 'played around' with the horse.

Le Gallais initially denied any knowledge of the matter but when told by police that forensic samples had been taken he admitted going to the stable.

He told the court: "Maybe I had a little bit of an urge or something. I mean, like a sexual, a sexual thing, I suppose you could call it that."

Defending, advocate Sara Mallett said he had co-operated with police and he had pleaded guilty to the offence at the first opportunity.

She said Le Gallais had learning difficulties and his IQ was 'very low' and his sexual desires could have stemmed from incidents in his childhood.

His first attack came in October 2007 when he sneaked into the stable and used an up-turned water bucket as a stool.

Calico's owner found him in a "stressed" state with his back rug disturbed and a discarded pair of underpants nearby.

Because it was unclear if he had sex with the animal during the first incident, Le Gallais was found guilty of two charges of attempting a sexual act with a horse.

At his first trial, assistant-magistrate Phillip Robey said: "The offence will be a repugnant one to all right-thinking people."

The court heard Le Gallais had a history of sexual offending including indecent exposure to girls and inciting an 11-year-old to commit an act of gross indecency.

Sentencing him to three years, Judge Russell Finch, said Le Gallais was not of previous good character and the probation order breach was an aggravating factor.

A five-year probation period was also imposed from the time of his release.

That's just wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          I thought about what the owner said in that she contemplated killing him.

I don't know if that's necessarily acceptable. To kill someone for that. However I do believe it's atrocious, nasty and strange.

But like LOL should someone get a 12 gauge buckshot in the back for screwing a horse? Seems a tad bit extreme.
          Haha, funny thing is she has it recorded. She can make some money selling it to some pervs........LOL

Help her pay for a psychiatrist for her Horse.

Comment

Originally posted by left2body View Post
            haha, funny thing is she has it recorded. She can make some money selling it to some pervs........lol

help her pay for a psychiatrist for her horse.
            hahahaha .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

So like, they're talking about how the horses were "stressed" from the human cocking. What state are they in after being ****ed by other Horses?

:S

Comment

hahahaha .
                Hahaha, this guy is the original "Horse Whisperer" I can hear him whispering in the horses ear....."Hey you wanna ****!" Hahahaha

Comment

That's one giant hump for mankind.

Comment

So like, they're talking about how the horses were "stressed" from the human cocking. What state are they in after being ****ed by other Horses?

:S
                    I'm telling you this guy is a damn tripod if he was able to "stress out" a damn horse.

Comment

Working...
                    X