Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you bang a corpse for 1000 smackers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you bang a corpse for 1000 smackers?

Personally, for me it would have to be 2 days old max.

I would bang you over the head with a hammer for a fiver

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      I would cut out your organs and feed them to your family for free

Comment

How long after they have died? Like because if they've during their sleep, and you've not realised, and give her one, does this count?!

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
          How long after they have died? Like because if they've during their sleep, and you've not realised, and give her one, does this count?!
          No, you have to be aware it's a fucking rotting corpse's **** your slushying.

Otherwise it won't be as effective. You probably wouldn't even get a rash on your dick, because I hear half the time you get **** like that is because your body reacts to your brain being aware of some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduck View Post
            Personally, for me it would have to be 2 days old max.
            id bum you for free! you will have manners when im finished with ya!.... "vaseline" you say? naaaaaaaaa! vasline for *******!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
              id bum you for free! you will have manners when im finished with ya!.... "vaseline" you say? naaaaaaaaa! vasline for *******!!!!!!
              I'd quite like to **** you in the ass, while using the two knives impaled in the back of your head for leverage

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Haha this was some good **** .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Superduck View Post
                  I'd quite like to **** you in the ass, while using the two knives impaled in the back of your head for leverage
                  you aint **** weirdo! you will be my ***** and daddy will fix you...

Comment

Of course. But I'll need a couple of weeks to get the money together.

Comment

Working...
                    X