Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxingscene isn't the place for respectful, intelligent discussion. So fuck off you woman

Comment

No disrespect to Pacquiao the fighter. He is a legend.
      But those idiot pac--rds can go f-ck themselves right now lol.

Karma is a b--ch

Comment

Some good posts, minus the obvious trolling. I see where folks are coming from saying they are glad to see certain posters who were hateful towards certain fighters, having one of their fighters brought down a peg, but it still reflects on the actual fighter in the end. Rivalry is good in any sport, but in boxing it just becomes more of a sensitive issue because in this sport, losing badly sometimes means getting badly hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          No disrespect to Pacquiao the fighter. He is a legend.
          But those idiot pac--rds can go f-ck themselves right now lol.

Karma is a b--ch
          this is what happens when you run around being ignorant, irrational and delusional. people learn to hate and despise you

*******s, man. lol

Comment

I think the main reason why some don't like Manny is because he had that fake good guy image. The fact that his fans bought that **** made it worse and someone who is fake like that also brings out casual fake boxing fans who don't know what the hell they are talking about. These fake fans only know who Manny is and are oblivious to anything else. Manny is still great and will go down as one of the greatest but again, its that fake good guy image and fake casual fans he brings out are the two main reasons why i think he is dislike by some.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              i posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so i decided to post a thread about it because i felt it is a good point of discussion.
              in my case and most case the hate is towards his insecure fans not the real ones and definately not pac himself he got caught with a punch that would drop most fighters hes a proven warrior but those fans who went nuts from 12/06/2008-12/07/2012 the criticism and poking at goes towards them...

Its all fair game also u cant get mad the sht has been going on on these boards for ever witht he floyd hate and pictures so what did u expect when the guy got flattend out????
              Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 12-10-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

opie is a ******

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  Some good posts, minus the obvious trolling. I see where folks are coming from saying they are glad to see certain posters who were hateful towards certain fighters, having one of their fighters brought down a peg, but it still reflects on the actual fighter in the end. Rivalry is good in any sport, but in boxing it just becomes more of a sensitive issue because in this sport, losing badly sometimes means getting badly hurt.
                  Pacquiao getting ko'd comes with the territory when you are a fighter.
                  He has been ko'd three times now in his career. This is nothing new.
                  I feel he can come back.

My question is this.....Do fighters really give a damn about the fans?

I know for a fact Mayweather and Pacquiao don't because the biggest fight in the history of the sport was never made for one reason or another.
                  Both are to blame.

And this is after both fighters have made a bank full of $$$$$$$$$ off of us over the years.

To be honest Mayweather should get ko'd to i I had my way.

Both should retire from the sport based on total disrespect to the fans of boxing who pay them and allow them to own big boy mansions and fancy things.

I feel no sympathy for Pac or May, their Teams and promoters, and there is no need for me or no fan for that matter to apologize.

Other fighters getting ko'd.....yes i would feel sympathy for them.
                  Especially the ones getting paid peanuts.

But not the two rich, prima donna, arrogant,ego driven, diva boys that made millions off us but never fought eachother.

Comment

Manny is a legend who got beat by a legend.

Respect.

Comment

Personally as a fan off Manny i obviously dont like it but as others have said any others that have endured a similar fate in the last few years Williams,Hatton and Khan too name some have gotten it maybe on a smaller scale but still have gotten it.What annoys me about the abuse outside off the genuine fans that respect Pac and are just doing the pic things too any his nuthugger fans there are a few who are delighted Manny got Koed for no other reason that they are Floyd fans who despise Manny cant really do anything about that.Anyway alotta this talk is taking credit from JMM and a brillant win

Comment

Working...
                      X