No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas recalls what it felt like to get hit by Felix Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pvj View Post
    brotha, if you would just read, you wouldn't sound so dull and most of your unneeded rambling will be avoided. I said Pac vs Tito power is DEBATEABLE, if you can't understand that, than Tito's jizz is so far down your throat that you have no credibility.

As for Manny/tony wrap...again, you NEED TO READ...it ws not the same...the amount of tape was well within regulation....and without, if I remember right, Pac busted his orbital bone, last time Tito did that?

as for shakes, maybe true, maybe not. funny how the nuts you suck are surrounded with stories of make believe, while all others are 100% true with out real evidence. That's cool...live in your own illiterate world if you choose to...I guess "exposed" wasn't made up, it was given.

funny thing is, I don't care to argue anything about the fight...the headbutts and all the other stuff you keep going on with...all I'm asking you, was the fight in New York or Vegas? was his left hand or right hand forced to be rewrapped?

3rd or 4th time I asked.....don't want to move forward until you answer.

And I ask you: Had the fight taken place IN Vegas, would it have REALLY made a difference? Point being...Vegas wraps are NOT a muthafckin factor. It is technical BS that Bouie Fisher chose to play head games with.

Broken orbital bone? Danny Garcia dishes those out too. The difference being, Danny is not on PEDS. Now, Are you suggesting Danny too, hits harder than Tito?

And last but not least: You just made MY point. Tito has NEVER fractured an opponents bones. Explain to me again these "cast like" wraps?

Come on man, you are reaching now.

Comment

Poor Vargas. he would not let go the fact he got his ass DESTROYED by Trinidad. those Left hooks landed CLEAN on his damn chin.

Trinidad-Vargas was such a great fight though. It was so brutal but yet so beautiful at the same time.

Comment

anyone who thinks tito cheated through out his career is just sad. watch where he landed his hooks on vargas in their fight. right square in the ****ing chin. every ****ing time.

Comment

if nando still sour grapes about it I'm disappointed. he gave tito a great fight. he could have been really special.

Comment

Working...
          X