Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather fights Guerrero does that make him a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    How you say Mayweather is ducking Martinez, The Ring MW champion, Floyd has never fought at 160.

But you say Martinez is not ducking Ward because he's never fought at 168. Martinez can't make 154 anymore, so your post makes no sense. Let me know when Martinez comes down to campaign at 154 again. He's calling out JMW's , good for him, but come down and get in the 154 rankings at least.

Floyd a former Super Featherweight, known as the greatest SFW of all time by many, ducking The Ring MW champion? Man, Floyd is one great f-cking boxer and posters like you prove this.

Martinez is in his 3rd weight class, let's see him fight at 168, which is slightly less than the amount of pounds Floyd went up from 130 to 154. 24lbs for Floyd from 130-154, 21lbs for Martinez from 147 to 168.

So let's see Martinez do that? Let's see Martinez fight the top 3 at 168. Floyd has cemented himself as an ATG, Martinez is trying to get himself in HOF conversations.
    How do you know Martinez can't make 154?? He said he'd meet Floyd there. That's the weight class I was talking about. If Floyd can fight at 154, he can fight Martinez at 154 no excuses. I see you've fallen under the Floyd fan spell of convincing themselves of what weight Martinez can & cannot compete at, good job.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Floyd a former Super Featherweight, known as the greatest SFW of all time by many, ducking The Ring MW champion? .
      Floyd is a natural welterweight, doesn't have to eat his way up, or really cut his weight down.

The way i see FLoyd moving up to 154, is the same way i see all the litle guys moving their way up to from the 130's to 140-47lbs to get paydays.

Comment

wait why are floyd fans making excuses for Martinez and talking about what weight classes he can and cannot compete in?

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          You guys act like he won't end up fighting Canelo too. This makes no sense.
          You act like he will fight Canelo, without any proof. He chose the guy who is less of a risk and will not earn him as much money. Pretty damn obvious.

Comment

If mayweather fights The Ghost, then their is absolutely no question about it, he would have cemented his legacy!

Comment

Working...
            X