No announcement yet.

Guerrero can pull the up set.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
    The fact remains Guerrero was beat the **** up by a featherweight he was much bigger than. He had significant height and reach advantages Salido. PEDs had nothing to do with Guerrero's poor performance. Salido fought no different than he does in any other fight and Guerrero tried brawl rather than box.
    Lol, ok, you hold onto that if it makes you fell better. Hell, why bother even drug testing, it clearly doesn't matter, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
      Lol, ok, you hold onto that if it makes you fell better. Hell, why bother even drug testing, it clearly doesn't matter, eh?
      Hey maybe we should let Guerrero use steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
        Most people haven't seen enough of Guerrero to know just how versatile he is. This fight will come down to Guerrero's gameplan. He's rugged enough to hang in there all night, can Floyd weather the storm with a man possessed like Guerrero? I give Floyd a big advantage but there is upset potential in Guerrero.
        Its no different to any other sport when the real champ steps out onto the track , the pressure is on the champ , off course Robert has a shot but its highly unlikely not to go his way , every opponent Floyd fights comes in the best condition of their lives , they have nothing to lose , sure Robert has a chance but I dont think he will win the fight .

Floyd is like the Kelly Slater of boxing , they make it look easy but they work like machines , Id hate the pressure to perform at your best as you age and your slowing and can do nothing about it , the gallery of hecklers are just waiting for the day you trip .

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Cotto gave him hell? Apart from the bloody nose, Floyd beat him pretty bad
          That's not what Floyd and I say.

Comment

I think Guerrero is being underestimated somewhat and has a decent chance in my opinion. Guerrero is very skilled and technical, tough and has a great chin so in that respect he will be a tall order for Floyd. However, at WW, Guerrero looks slower and more plodding and at WW is prob more suited for rough brawls like that Berto fight. Floyd doesn't give anyone that kind of fight so not sure it will play into Guerrero's hands. Thing is though, even though Floyd in my eyes is the best fighter in the world, we have no idea how he will look in the ring after going to jail. Granted he didn't go for long but you never know, did it mentally affect him? Floyd is also getting older and does not move around as much so we will see. It may be a lot more competitive than people think. Berto tried the shoulder roll defense and did a HORRIBLE job lol. I have no idea why he attempted that. Berto fought an absolute terrible fight that night. If Floyd looks the same and uses his speed, precision and adjustments, he will win a UD, I do not see Floyd stopping Guerrero. I would be very disappointed if it was Guerrero who took Floyd's 0 definitely. I would prefer Canelo beat Floyd.

Comment

Floyd would knock this dude out. I honestly think he's not solid enough at 147. Floyd could play this guy on the inside with clinches and all the tie ups. Guerrero is not skillful, powerful and big enough to do it..

much respect to him for having the balls and for his recent run on WW, but I think he has a lot more to eat before he thinks he can beat Floyd.. he should go with alexander or bradley first..

if this happens I really hate it. just all in my opinion.. canelo-mayweather is a better fight.

Comment

Guerrero can definitely win this fight , people already proving they don't know **** when they say rob can't beat Floyd because that berto **** won't work on mayweather, when that isn't really guerreros style

not saying rob is better than Floyd but he's better at this stage of his career than Ortiz and maybe Miguel cotto

Comment

Guerrero will get his ass kicked just like they all do. They all go in thinking that they can beat Floyd on the inside until they realize Floyd is stronger than they think, and goes to their body. Only age can stop Floyd. Floyd is at the age now where he can turn old in any fight. No one escapes Father Time.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Honestly I think Canelo wouldn't let his hands go enough and that would play right into Mayweather's strengths. You have to be able to apply unlimited pressure.
                    Not letting his hands go is not one of Canelos shortcommings.

Comment

Guerrero was fighting at 135 two fights ago and was saved by the referee from losing to a past prime Katsidis.

It's a crap fight and beating the Turk and an inactive Berto shouldn't cloud that.

Comment

Working...
                      X