Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: "Lucas Matthysse is not one of the best he don't even got a title"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia: "Lucas Matthysse is not one of the best he don't even got a title"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW00qaQPycg
    At about 8:30.

Danny Garcia already downplaying Matthysse.
    Last edited by samouraļ; 10-21-2012, 11:55 AM.

I knew it! When Jim Grey was interviewing him, I knew he was going to start ducking and dodging.

Comment

well the other tywo guy who do have titles are JMM and peterson. peterson isnt quite as good a fight as matthyse imo but its a very good fight too. obviously marquez takes 100 dumps on either one of em, much tougher fight. its not like he would be taking easy fights.
      Last edited by #1Assassin; 10-21-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Yet a shot Morales in a rematch was?

Comment

And here I was talking about how I liked him. Ehh... Retracting that for the time being.

Comment

Danny is scared. He knows how good Matthysse is and he wants no part of him. He has no tittle because the tittle holders won't fight him. I thought Golden Boy might be holding up this fight but I can see now it's Garcia that won't fight Lucus. I wonder what fighters the tough talking Garcias are willing to fight. This is a big time duck by Garcia. I lost respect for him unless he fights Lucas.

Comment

Danny "Swift To Duck" Garcia. 100% puro *****. Way to go champ, opps I mean chump.

Comment

I do like Danny Garcia as a fighter but the division has so much potential, he better not start ducking what should be the next stage of his career ... Matthysse, Rios , JMM ( If he still looks good against pac ) , Peterson.. all are good options

Comment

D-Swift vs Matthysse/Rios needs to go down in 2013! Great fights I think lucas and rios both beat him though. I would pay for those fights. Bradley vs D-Swift is a solid fight too. Goldenboy and top rank need to make this happen.

Comment

I don't view his comments as a duck. He spoke the truth. Matthysse doesn't have a title.

Just typical fighter talk. You got to have confidence to be successful in this business.

Matthysse gets a lot of hype because of his power but let's not forget he fought a close fight with and couldn't finish off Zab Judah.

Comment

Working...
                    X