Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just now realized how many ignorant ass people there are on this site!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lions View Post
    Stop with the crack head talk it s very immature...Floyd Sr. knows more about boxing then me and you both..and everyone else in this forum.

Piss tests dont detect HGH....there are other drugs out there other then ROIDS...

And they are detected by BLOOD.

If your a Pac fan..you should be screaming from the mountain tops to ur hero saying "take the test Pac, prove the world wrong"...Because right noew whether true or not...the MEDIA and even Pacs peers in the sport....belivee hes cheating.

If this was Maweather saying I dont want to take blood tests....and he was talking to another fighter about fighting because BLOOD TESTING wouldnt be involved...I would be sad as ****..because te fighter that Im a fan of wont prove to me and to all of boxing that hes clean and he robbed us of the BIGGEST fight of the last 25 years.

I WOULD BE PISSED....especially iof Pac already agreed to the testing.

I would CRUCIFY Floyd.

Usain Bolt is the most tested athlete in the world...

He has BLOOD DRAWN....the day of events....

Then he goes out and break s world records.

If Pac is clean he would HEV NO PROBLEM taking a test to prove it.
    Once again Pac said it yesterday he will go through all the blood test except on the day of the fight. So basically they can blood test him anytime before MArch 13. He did not set dates or time, he just said anytime before MArch 13

Heres the article

Pacquiao chides Mayweather: Excuses, excuses

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abs-cbnNEWS.com | 12/24/2009 4:58 PM

Printer-friendly version | Send to friend | Share your views

MANILA, Philippines – Seven-time world champion Manny Pacquiao has merely laughed off the drug testing issue being raised by Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s saying that the former pound-for-pound king is just trying to excuse himself from the fight.

“Marami lang siyang dahilan, marami siyang dinedemand. Siguro wala pa ‘yong fight, takot na,” said Pacquiao.

The Filipino champion, who recently won the World Boxing Organization welterweight title from Puerto Rico’s Miguel Cotto, said Mayweather maybe getting nervous with the idea of trading punches with him.

Thus, American boxer came out with a statement demanding an Olympic-type of dope testing.

“Sa akin walang problema kung gusto niyang lumaban. Fight kaming dalawa... pero kung medyo natakot siya -- palakasin muna niya loob niya,” said Pacquiao.

Pacquiao made it clear he has no qualm in undergoing tests. What he’s opposed against is having him to give blood so near the March 13 fight date.

“Require natin lahat pati blood test... pero ‘wag naman doon sa day of the fight, manghihina ka naman noon,” he said.

The Filipino boxing star added that the Mayweather camp may also be using the issue to just to distract him.

“Gumagawa lang siya ng paraan, strategy niya para magalit ako... para ma-distract ako sa concentration sa fight,” said the reigning pound-for-pound king.

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
      because he doesn't want the tests to be random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      he agreed to random testing up until the last day, and doesnt want blood the DAY of the fight.

So what all of this boils down to is, floyd is scared of Manny roiding up the DAY of the fight.

and Manny is going to be tested the day of the fight, from NASC. Urine

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post
        Im neither a Floyd or Manny fan. But to all you people, especially the one who started the thread stated something to the effect of if you reject a test for steroids your guilty. The man is not rejecting being tested, he gets tested before and after every fight hes ever been in and has never once failed or came close to being considered suspicious. What the hell is wrong with you people. He's already said he will be tested three times and they can urine test him all they want. I mean seriously folks, are you that hard up or have that much hatred for the man that you reach that far for saying he's avoiding it? Use common sense. He has not once said I refuse to be tested for steroids. This should end this debate once and for all on this site. Talk about something else.
        Urine testsare the least expensive of the test methods (from $3 for the home drug test version). Urine tests are considered an intrusive method of drug testing. A urine drug test can be done at home (for example by parents) though require lab verification (lab confirmation) for accurate results. These types of tests detect use primarily within the past week (longer with regular drug use). Urine tests can be affected by abstaining from drug use for a period of time before the test.Testosterone Undeconoate (Andriol) and Clenbuterol
        can clear the system in a day or less. These compounds are great to use up to the week before a powerlifting or bodybuilding
        show. Testosterone Suspension will clears the system in three days

Simply put Not all forms of Steroids show up in urine and most can be cleaned out of the system before the fight.

http://www.articlesbase.com/acne-art...ow-580517.html

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          Welcome to BoxingScene...
          good one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post
            Im neither a Floyd or Manny fan. But to all you people, especially the one who started the thread stated something to the effect of if you reject a test for steroids your guilty. The man is not rejecting being tested, he gets tested before and after every fight hes ever been in and has never once failed or came close to being considered suspicious. What the hell is wrong with you people. He's already said he will be tested three times and they can urine test him all they want. I mean seriously folks, are you that hard up or have that much hatred for the man that you reach that far for saying he's avoiding it? Use common sense. He has not once said I refuse to be tested for steroids. This should end this debate once and for all on this site. Talk about something else.
            It use to be innocent until proven guilty. But the way the media(whether sports, politics, entertaiment, etc..) is going, its now "guilty until proven innocent". But even if you are found innocent, there are still doubts whether you really are innocent.

Comment

The only proof Mayweaths have got Pac is on roids is that Pac is destroying people better than the mayweathers want him to be destroying people.

Pac has passed every tests hes ever had, but for what? What was passing the tests for?

Comment

its a handful of idiots with a ****load of alts.

there are more good posters on here than you think...

One thing ive learned is that hating breeds hating.

If you post with a level head you will get mostly level headed responses

Comment

Working...
                X