No announcement yet.

Yet another Lewis/V. Klitschko thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Lewis/V. Klitschko thread

I rewatched it yesterday and maybe I am wrong maybe right I can't really determine from the vid I watched. Can anyone show me close up when the cut occurred exactly early in round 3 ? Was it from a head clash? They were tied up after some action with their heads coming together then Vk is bleeding so IDK about this fight anymore.

Also on another note regardless of whether Lewis's win is legit and caused by a punch or not, he looked totally out of control of the fight and only landed sparingly during the bout. Vitali was clearly the boss and probably on his way to winning but it went down the way it did, too bad no rematch.

Comment

The HBO replay shows it was a punch that caused the cut, I believe it was a glancing right hand.

Around 2:15, the subsequent punches open the cuts up more but that glancing right hand definitely caused the cut, their heads barely touch each other when they come together.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        The HBO replay shows it was a punch that caused the cut, I believe it was a glancing right hand.

Around 2:15, the subsequent punches open the cuts up more but that glancing right hand definitely caused the cut, their heads barely touch each other when they come together.
        I see now, green sent just wanted to be certain.

Comment

This is what happened....

TKO6TKO6TKO6TKO6_____TKO6_____TKO6__________TKO6
          TKO6TKO6TKO6TKO6_____TKO6____TKO6_________TKO6TKO6
          TKO6TKO6TKO6TKO6_____TKO6___TKO6________TKO6____TK O6
          ____TKO6TKO6__________TKO6__TKO6________TKO6______ TKO6
          ____TKO6TKO6__________TKO6_TKO6________TKO6_______ _TKO6
          ____TKO6TKO6__________TKO6TKO6_________TKO6_______ _TKO6
          ____TKO6TKO6__________TKO6_TKO6________TKO6_______ _TKO6
          ____TKO6TKO6__________TKO6__TKO6_______TKO6_______ _TKO6
          ____TKO6TKO6__________TKO6___TKO6______ TKO6______TKO6
          ____TKO6TKO6__________TKO6____TKO6_______TKO6____T KO6
          ____TKO6TKO6__________TKO6_____TKO6________TKO6TKO 6
          ____TKO6TKO6__________TKO6______TKO6_________TKO6

______________________________TKO6
          _____________________________TKO6
          ____________________________TKO6
          ___________________________TKO6
          __________________________TKO6
          _________________________TKO6
          ________________________TKOr6
          _______________________TKO6TKO6
          ______________________TKO6__TKO6
          _____________________TKO6____TKO6
          ____________________TKO6______TKO6
          ___________________TKO6________TKO6
          ____________________TKO6______TKO6
          _____________________TKO6____TKO6
          ______________________TKO6__TKO6
          _______________________TKO6TKO6
          _________________________TKO6

Comment

what happened was TKO6

End of

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I rewatched it yesterday and maybe I am wrong maybe right I can't really determine from the vid I watched. Can anyone show me close up when the cut occurred exactly early in round 3 ? Was it from a head clash? They were tied up after some action with their heads coming together then Vk is bleeding so IDK about this fight anymore.

Also on another note regardless of whether Lewis's win is legit and caused by a punch or not, he looked totally out of control of the fight and only landed sparingly during the bout. Vitali was clearly the boss and probably on his way to winning but it went down the way it did, too bad no rematch.
              You didn't watch shyt.
              Lewis was clearly winning the 2nd part of the fight and was on his way to knocking Vitali out.

But it went down the way it did.. too bad the doctors stopped it.

Vitali was going BLIND. .Dude

Get over it. He did (I hope)

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                You didn't watch shyt.
                Lewis was clearly winning the 2nd part of the fight and was on his way to knocking Vitali out.

But it went down the way it did.. too bad the doctors stopped it.

Vitali was going BLIND. .Dude

Get over it. He did (I hope)
                Seems like you just read what other posters say and don't watch fights, Lewis won fair and square but looked terrible doing it and never really had much of an upper hand at any point in the fight.

Comment

Seems like you just read what other posters say and don't watch fights, Lewis won fair and square but looked terrible doing it and never really had much of an upper hand at any point in the fight.
                  He looked worse in the first two rounds than I'd ever seen him, he was gassed after one round, and Vitali had 2 rounds where he threw the kitchen sink at a gassed Lewis, then Vitali gassed and Lewis started landing.

Vitali would most likely have been stopped if it had continued, Lewis was the far harder puncher and had taken everything Klitscho had to offer, If Lewis was in his prime it would have been a stoppage inside 4 rounds, A prime Vitali gassed after 3 rounds against an old Lewis, Prime Lewis would have ****ed him up.

Comment

I thought he was gonna knock Vitali out in the 6th.

Vitali clearly gassed.. I remember saying Vitali was on route to losing via ko.

Comment

Working...
                    X