Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Fight: Margarito vs Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo beats him up to a UD or late stoppage. Too fast, too strong.

Comment

Today's version of Canelo against a prime Margarito moving up to 154? Interesting fight, I got Canelo by decision or late stoppage. Margarito's volume would trouble Canelo but his lack of defense means he would eat some spectacular shots and get his head snapped back over and over again. Also I think he's always had weak bodypunch resistance, Canelo's bodywork would cut down that crazy punch output.

Comment

Canelo by brutalization. He's way more skilled and most importantly, naturally way bigger. Margs would have been retired during the contract signing.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          Margarito is just another version of an A caliber Angulo. Just comes forward and looks to trade. I got Canelo via UD.
          Nope - Margarito has heart and high activity punching.

Margarito stops Canelo late, after Canelo wins the first 6 rounds with ease. Plain and simply, Canelo doesnt have enough gas and Margarito has too much of that.

Comment

wtf?@all these weirdos picking margarito......canelo beats the crap outta margarito. it'll be like homer simpson vs drederick tatum.

Comment

Margaritas vs Guerrero would be more entertaining. To tough work horses with no real talent.

Comment

IMO margarito takes it, most likely by decision, as I think canelo has the heart to hang in there. Margo's work rate would be too much, he wouldn't fade and would eat canelos shots. Maybe just me but I saw canelo getting into trouble towards end of angulo fight as he couldn't stop him coming forward. Marg would be much worse to handle

Comment

Margs at 154 was never a force. Canelo would've had a field day with him.. Honestly, Angulo would've murked Margs in his heyday

Comment

Working...
                  X