Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think anyone will sell over 1 million PPV after Flloyd and Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    this is why I am a fan of YOUNGER PROSPECTS and Up and Coming Guys

this current group of Young Fighters who are suppose to "CARRY THE TORCH"...they really don't impress me

It won't be Chavez Jr or Alvarez because they don't Speak English! They will do great in Mexico at the Gate an on the West Coast at the Gate but as far as "CROSS OVER APPEAL IN AMERICA" NOT GOING TO HAPPEN unless they learn English. As great as Chavez Sr. was...he was never a HUGE PPV Draw Like Oscar end up being, because Oscar won a Gold Medal for the US and he Spoke English, not only that but I don't even think Chavez Jr and Canelo are all that good in the Ring to grab the attention of the Casual Fans

Jose Benavidez Jr. could be that guy, because Jose actually have SKILLS and he is very athletic and not another SLOW FLAT FOOTED FACE FIRST BRAWLER

Adrien Broner TRASH TALKING, Charisma and seemly Willing to be that next Villain in Boxing could make him a Ton Of Money, it all Depends on how high he can go it weight, if he gets up to Welterweight in the next few years then he could, also a guy that can cross over in that Hip Hop Community similar to Tyson and now Mayweather

SETH MITCHELL or DEONTAY WILDER! WHY? Because America is desperate for a fighter to Emerge in the Heavyweight Division, so the first Heavyweight American to score a Big Win in that Division will be OVER HYPED INSTANTLY!
    Good points about speaking English. Benavidez is my fave prospect but he is still young and has to see a step up in competition in the future.

Comment

Working...
    X