No announcement yet.

Elie Seckbach appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

The only thing he should be getting props for is for being a hustler, he's out in the gyms and everywhere he needs to be working his ass off.

That's about it though, his boxing knowledge is on par with some of the least knowledgeable posters here. His questions are terrible and embarrassing at times. The most recent video of his I've seen is with Mosley at his sons fight and there's at least 2 awkward moments because of his stupid questions.
    Exactly......

Comment

man **** that pac dick riding jew.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Gotta give it up to Elie, this dude brings the best interviews and asks the right questions to all sorts of fighters, either young prospects or old pros. Much better than the generic questions everyone else asks and I think thats why all the fighters are cool with him filming and asking questions.

Elie I know you read this site so if you reading then dont stop what you doing! Doing an amazing job!

For those who dont know him heres his youtube page with all his videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ESNEWs
        i agree. he gets the best interviews and doesnt ask standard boring questions. his interviews are great to watch.

Comment

Ellie is a Legend period. Dude puts in so much work, boxing fans who dont apretiate are just being idiots.

Comment

"After 7 rounds, Mayweather/Mosley is a draw" - Elie Seckbach

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=383302

This guy is so ignorant and biased, it's not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              your all *******s hes the only one suporting our sport and u bad mouth him i swear boxing has some of the wrst fans ever
              the fukin guy bust his ass to get us the interviews and news we wanna see
              i met him in yankee stadium hes a veryy nice guy and is not dumb
              he does his trademark line on purpose theres nothing wrong with his voice dickssssssss

Really? You can't be serious.

Comment

He loves Pac lol. I like his interviews and I watch all the time

Comment

Check out my last post....

The guy is seriously dumb and his voice is annoying as hell.

Comment

i like his vids.......great guy!...

Comment

Originally posted by Gentso View Post
                      This guy is no better than TMZ, he's basically paparazzi and it's no wonder why he's been kicked out of gyms.
                      he has? like when?
                      Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

The only thing he should be getting props for is for being a hustler, he's out in the gyms and everywhere he needs to be working his ass off.That's about it though, his boxing knowledge is on par with some of the least knowledgeable posters here. His questions are terrible and embarrassing at times. The most recent video of his I've seen is with Mosley at his sons fight and there's at least 2 awkward moments because of his stupid questions.
                      Yeah didn't he ask a question about Dmitry Salita? And Mosley was like "uuh yeah hes okay". The guy needs to brush up on his boxing IQ, but at least the guys dedicated, you gotta give him that. I have to say though after him hyping up Salita so damn much, saying he's undefeated and had beaten up so many other great fighters and then gets TKFO out by Khan was some funny ****, same thing with the Foreman fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X