No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viloria-Miranda: Scores Explained By WBO Supervisor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viloria-Miranda: Scores Explained By WBO Supervisor

World Boxing Organization vice president for Asia Pacific Leon Panoncillo has praised newly crowned flyweight champion Brian Viloria for his courage in hammering out a twelve round unanimous decision against hard-hitting Mexican champion Julio Cesar “Pingo” Miranda at the Blaisdell Arena last Sunday, Manila Time.

[Click Here To Read More]

That explains everything.I get it,the fight wasn't even close but this way you argue the fact that the scores where wrong but forget who really fought and who ran and held on the whole fight.these guys are smart and fool most of the stupid fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
      That explains everything.I get it,the fight wasn't even close but this way you argue the fact that the scores where wrong but forget who really fought and who ran and held on the whole fight.these guys are smart and fool most of the stupid fans.

This is what is so funny about the Lara/Williams scores. This **** happens all the time. I had Miranda winning the fight. 117-110?? Hoyle should be retired.

Comment

The supervisors sheet, with the running scores of the rounds for weach judge, should be enough to handle 12 rounds w/out a second page....a new sustem??? still could have given just the 2nd sheet w/names and finalscores...is that too tough for Leon???

Comment

Working...
        X