Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I Can KO All of Donaire's Foes in One Day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who does he think he is??? honey roy palmer?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      He couldint even ko a prospect in his last fight.Just hope he puts
      up a good fight.

Winning just about every round in lop-sided fashion & scoring two knockdowns is just as good. Marroquinn has moved up in weight and just looked great. That win is only looking better!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        i dont count that stuff. I dont count Hopkins early losses or even Pac's but I guess you could or maybe even should count them
        Pacquiao's losses were not like Hopkins, Marquez and Donaire's losses. They were TKO losses in early rounds when he already had more than 10 fights in the first loss, and over 25 fights in the second loss.

Comment

That's an odd statement coming from a guy who didn't KO his last opponent. Especially since Rigo's resume is pathetic compared to Donaire's. Talk is cheap buddy. Oh and Donaire has 32 foes, and of those 32 around a half dozen of them were title holders. And no one gives a fuuuk about your amateur career, as impressive as it is, it means nothing in the pros . I use to kind of like you before you starting running your mouth like you have accomplished something in the pro's.

Comment

Originally posted by dr3wj5 View Post
            That's an odd statement coming from a guy who didn't KO his last opponent. Especially since Rigo's resume is pathetic compared to Donaire's. Talk is cheap buddy. Oh and Donaire has 32 foes, and of those 32 around a half dozen of them were title holders. And no one gives a fuuuk about your amateur career, as impressive as it is, it means nothing in the pros . I use to kind of like you before you starting running your mouth like you have accomplished something in the pro's.

A world champion in only his 8th pro outing & is currently set to face a top 10 p4p has achieved nothing!

Name me a current fighter who has achieved anything near what he has in so few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by dr3wj5 View Post
              yea Arce, Vazquer Jr, an old Nishikoka, and that fall lanky black guy were alls traight up killers!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Pacquiao's losses were not like Hopkins, Marquez and Donaire's losses. They were TKO losses in early rounds when he already had more than 10 fights in the first loss, and over 25 fights in the second loss.
                well I look at a combination of everything from age to experince, to amature fights. The 1st Pac loss is definitely ok to me. The 2nd one is a lil suspect but I still give him a pass for the most part.

I also give guys passes just from peaking later anyways. I might wouldnt call them undefeated but I will say that a guy is vastly different now then they were at that point

Comment

If Rigo wasn't so chiny and Donaire didn't hit so hard, I'd give Rigo a pretty good shot at beating Nonito. I have a hard time imagining Rigo avoiding getting caught for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by dr3wj5
                    Do you know anything about Marroquin? If not, do some research. He was pretty much a LW that night fighting a guy who could be fighting at 118. But was still put on his ass.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Come on; Pacquiao was still a kid when he lost his first couple of fights. I think he was 17 (or 18?) for his first TKO loss, and 20 for the 2nd. After the 2nd TKO loss, he moved up 2 weight classes, so that tells you all you need to know about that.

Originally posted by dr3wj5
                      It would seem he has done little to back up his words so far, whereas Donaire has beaten everybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X