Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

give me 3 reasons how alexander is a legit opponent for floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give me 3 reasons how alexander is a legit opponent for floyd!

because i cant think of any,his last 4 fights have stunk,2 gifts of decisions,quitting against bradley and a stinker of a performance against bailey does this justify him getting a shot against mayweather

There aren't any legit reasons.

Comment

You know I've been dominating the sport of boxing for 16 years straight. Devon Alexander is a young hungry lion. When it' all said and done you know, umm I've been here so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
        There aren't any legit reasons.
        thank you,no way this fight should happen devon cant sell out a auditorium out never mind a venue and thats just to add to the long list of negatives

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          You know I've been dominating the sport of boxing for 16 years straight. Devon Alexander is a young hungry lion. When it' all said and done you know, umm I've been here so many times.
          you took the words straight out of his mouth lol..........................this is what he will say

Comment

There aren't any legit reasons. It's a BS fight.

He stunk out the place when he fought Bradley and quit. He looked awful when I saw him against Bailey. And beating Maidana at 147? Like that's a big achievement.

Comment

There's no way a Floyd fan could defend this. At this rate, it's better that Floyd fight Bradley, Marquez, or Pacquiao.

I mean, if you have to look at it in this way:

Marquez, defeated Pacquiao, defeated Bradley, defeated Alexander.

There isn't much logic to this fight if Mayweather isn't going to fight one of the three top challenges at 147. Even then, he still has Guerrero to choose from.

Comment

1 reason is that Floyd will still get paid.

The Mayweather-riding fanbase, the worst of any sport, will still pay and justify this fight - they don't want to hurt their hip-hop pride or feel less of a "G" or whatever the hell they do.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  There aren't any legit reasons. It's a BS fight.

He stunk out the place when he fought Bradley and quit. He looked awful when I saw him against Bailey. And beating Maidana at 147? Like that's a big achievement.
                  yeah its really bugged me,i was not expecting to wake up and read that.devon is a good fighter but this fight really does suck huge kok

Comment

1)The Kell Brook fight was giving him some publicity.

2) Somehow Alexander has a belt.

3) He does not stand a chance against Mayweather and has NOTHING that gives hima chance of a fliuke win either.

2) Is the only legit reason he should be considered an opponent but if you look more closely that is flawed as he has had 2 gift decisions in fights he really lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X