Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: If Morales is Positive, The Fight is Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is he even fighting Morales again? Morales hasn't been the same for years.

Fight Lucas Mathysse instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      No, he's moved to feces

More nutrients i heard
      Faakk uu!!! Rasputin

Comment

DANG!!! I got tickets to this joint! I'm still hype, but I really like danny, and I never dreamed I'd get to see el terible in NYC, even if its in the twilight of his career. Whatever, hype to see Luis, who straight schooled me years ago sparring. Danny Jacobs who I saw win 2 golden gloves, Peter qullin who is mad chill and I spoke to once about boxing for like 45, and dev Alexander who dropped my boy with a body shot during a sparring session. But, dang, I hope the main event goes down fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
          DANG!!! I got tickets to this joint! I'm still hype, but I really like danny, and I never dreamed I'd get to see el terible in NYC, even if its in the twilight of his career. Whatever, hype to see Luis, who straight schooled me years ago sparring. Danny Jacobs who I saw win 2 golden gloves, Peter qullin who is mad chill and I spoke to once about boxing for like 45, and dev Alexander who dropped my boy with a body shot during a sparring session. But, dang, I hope the main event goes down fellas.
          i got tickets too ! whats gonna if the main even doesn't go down ?

Comment

Morales recently stated that he has been contacted by USADA and that he's fine. Says his final sample came out clean and that the prior samples showed very small traces of Clenbuterol. He also says that USADA said there will be no action against him and the fight is still taking place.

spanish link.

http://www.record.com.mx/article/ter...ea-ante-garcia

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              I already explained in another post in thorough detail that this is not a "P.E.D" per se..unless the dudes are going to have a 50 mile run, or a 120 mile bike ride ala tour de france there is zero benefit to this drug. This benefits long distance runners, long distance cyclists, high up tempo soccer player, sky divers (from extreme heights and low air concentration, but for 3 minute pound out round not at all. I do hope the body explains this to the public who will run with garcia's mentality at the mere mention of a banned substance. Not a fan of either boxer but am knowledgeable about these drugs due to a past in competitive cycling. If anything this drug would actually hurt Morales performance in a boxing match.
              you made it sound worst

it benefits a high tempo soccer player but not a boxer?

Comment

I'm gonna be pissed if no fight.............

****ing up my weekend........

Comment

Whoever said that Morales' second test came up clean is wrong. His second test is Positive so that fight is probably off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                    Whoever said that Morales' second test came up clean is wrong. His second test is Positive so that fight is probably off.
                    Nope, second test came back clean.

Comment

I fear that the fight is off.

Comment

Working...
                      X