Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban boxers are going to start dominating boxing!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuban boxers are going to start dominating boxing!!!

Fighters like Yuriorkis Gamboa, Guillermo Rigondeaux, Alexi Acosta, Erislandy Lara, and Yordenis Ugas. I feel a lot more Cuban fighters are going to start defecting Cuba and start dominating the pro ranks because they have without a doubt the best amateur program in the world. What do you all think?

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
    Fighters like Yuriorkis Gamboa, Guillermo Rigondeaux, Alexi Acosta, Erislandy Lara, and Yordenis Ugas. I feel a lot more Cuban fighters are going to start defecting Cuba and start dominating the pro ranks because they have without a doubt the best amateur program in the world. What do you all think?
    You forgot Despaigne, Yudel Johnson,

Comment

Those guys are defectors which makes it more interesting.

Imagine if Cuba wasn't like that eversince, they might surpass their south American counterparts in terms of producing ATG boxers.

Comment

And you can add the two other cubans with Acosta in Ireland Perez and Garcia i agree Cuba could start to dominate with more and more boxers defecting

Comment

Yunier Dorticos is looking pretty damn good too.

Comment

i think some of them will be extremely good like rigo, gamboa, lara and ugas as far as the other ones go im sure some of them will succeed and some of them will fall short also

Comment

when is luis decuba's speedboat taking a trip again? i think he only does it like once a year but next time he has to make sure that he picks up at least 3 boxers instead of picking up 1 at a time. ugas' brother , iglesias, correa would be a nice trio to bring by the end of the year

Comment

One thing I hear about defectors making it big outside (like Gamboa) they're considered as "traitors" in Cuba, which is sad.

The government still has full control on what the Cubans think and react, but time will tell how these guys, if they do great with their careers, will be exalted by their efforts to make it big by following what their instincts are.

Comment

A lot of lost generation from the Cuban country due to the impose ban, It would have been nice to see what they could have done/achieve if they all went pro, Felix saxon at HW for example..

Comment

Are cubans allowed by their goverment to travel to other countries other then the US?

Comment

Working...
                    X