Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather the racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But as far as the original topic goes...Floyd is just being an ******* and trying to make more people hate him. I cant co-sign anything he says.

Bottomline...certain sports are more popular amongst certain ethnicities. It just happens that MMA is very popular amongst white america. Why? Im not white so I couldnt tell you. It has nothing to do with them being less talented or sucking in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by mikedb1984 View Post
      But as far as the original topic goes...Floyd is just being an ******* and trying to make more people hate him. I cant co-sign anything he says.

Bottomline...certain sports are more popular amongst certain ethnicities. It just happens that MMA is very popular amongst white america. Why? Im not white so I couldnt tell you. It has nothing to do with them being less talented or sucking in boxing.
      Bottom line....An awful lot has happened in boxingland whilst he's been away, and a rare thing has happened in that short period. Another fighter has become a global superstar in that period. Now Floyd has aways been a star as far as the boxing fraternity and the American public has been concerned,and regardless of what you may feel about Hatton as a boxer, Floyd wasnt truly global until that fight.

IMO, Floyd has stayed away just a little too long. That doesnt mean he wont come back up again..everybody here knows he has the ability,that isnt the question. the question(s) is has he still got it?

Cutting through the cheesewads of the stans, does any of the real boxing fans here really think that he is going to have an easy night with Marquez? I am not saying that Marquez is going to win , but, ..**** the weight..A walk in the park? lmao

Comment

Racism is banning a person from applying for a certain job purely because of their race.

How can words be racist?

Flloyd can say what he likes because Americans live in a free democracy.

Comment

Flloyd is NOT racist because a Black man cannot be racist.

Only those with any power can be racists, Any liberal or socioligist will tell you that.
          and who has the power? the whites. they control the whole world. not the jews or the chinese, but the whites.

Comment

Floyd is a racist, we all knew that anyways

Comment

Working...
            X