No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Might Fold From The Big Fight Pressure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Might Fold From The Big Fight Pressure

DAVID HAYE could fold under pressure when he meets Wladimir Klitschko in Hamburg next month.

[Click Here To Read More]

Indeed haye has never fought in front of 50000 fans
    Last edited by King Of Ring; 06-14-2011, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Can't see it happening, he may not have fought in front of 50k but hes done 20k many times and always relaxed on fight night, not that that should prevent wlad winning

Comment

I can't see the crowd being an issue for Haye, he has fought in front of big crowds plenty of times before.

Comment

Am he would fold more due to the left hand jabs and big right hand landing on his face all day rather than the number of people in the attendance.

Comment

Haye even hides behind a wall instead of being in the same room with Wlad.

Haye will get explosive diarrhea when in the same ring with him.
            Last edited by hweightblogger; 06-14-2011, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Am he would fold more due to the left hand jabs and big right hand landing on his face all day rather than the number of people in the attendance.
              I agree.

He can't back out now. It would be his 3rd time against the Ks so he pretty much has to get in the ring and "face" whatever happens......

The crowd will just make the whole evening that much more unpleasant for him.

Comment

David Haye is always very relaxed.

One of the best things about him.

Wlad is the one who used to be jittery in the first couple of rounds. And will be again until he starts to land the jab. Haye's chance is to take him out in two rounds.

Comment

I am really looking foward to this one. I hope wlad comes out more aggressive then usual. I think he needs to ko haye. David Haye is no prize horse. The champ needs to prove he is the man. An early round ko of haye would help. Who the hell is wlad gonna fight after haye?

Comment

I don't think cause Haye has fight outside of England before and in front of the opponents fans. He loves when the audience hates him.

Comment

Working...
                    X