No announcement yet.

Lets be honest we are heading for a recession worse than 2008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be honest we are heading for a recession worse than 2008

Obama has double the national debt, quantative easing from failing governments, printing money, extortionately low interest rates, Loans outstripping growth and now oil will go possibly to 20 dollas per barrel once Iran starts pumping again.

Lets be honest there has been NO recovery since 2008, none what so ever, in fact the credit scores are far worse....

what you guys think.

But wait Obama single handedly got rid of Osama bin laden and improved his golf game in only 7 years, GOAT 4 more years 4 more years !

Comment

I think you're right.

Many feel student loans are the next bubble, and could be as bad or worse than the housing bubble. And both bubbles were/are given us due to Federal Gov't interference in said markets.

Comment

Obama had to clean up after Bush. What he idiot did was going to be expensive for the next president, regardless of who it was. Obama didn't start the expensive war, all he did was ended it. Bush started the war and by now many people are more aware and curious about 9/11 and what really happened, and who started it, and what were the motives. Many people think it was an inside job. Now I don't know about that, i'm just saying. FDNY, NYPD right there when it happened, all say it sounded like bombs were going off..they feel it was an inside job.

Comment

Obama has done some good stuff though. Ended one of those ridiculous wars, stayed out of the other possible ones thank god, unemployment is way lower, the housing market came back once he got in office I think too.

Not too into politics, it's all one party trying to **** the other party all the time anyways.

Comment

It'll be a recession for some, an opportunity for others, and other day at the office for most.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Obama has done some good stuff though. Ended one of those ridiculous wars, stayed out of the other possible ones thank god, unemployment is way lower, the housing market came back once he got in office I think too.

Not too into politics, it's all one party trying to **** the other party all the time anyways.
              Hes done no "good stuff" hes the worst president on record.

Hes broken records though, hes doubled the national debt and hes still not finished his full term, which means you country is almost in 19 trillion national debt and 66 trillion public and private debt. Bare in mind hes had interest rates lower than ever and yet still he broke the record for the most people on food stamps.

Hes ugly, hes terrible, hes simply the worst president ive ever seen, only Bush could be argued to be worse as he paved the way for that Obama trash to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                Hes done no "good stuff" hes the worst president on record.

Hes broken records though, hes doubled the national debt and hes still not finished his full term, which means you country is almost in 19 trillion national debt and 66 trillion public and private debt. Bare in mind hes had interest rates lower than ever and yet still he broke the record for the most people on food stamps.

Hes ugly, hes terrible, hes simply the worst president ive ever seen, only Bush could be argued to be worse as he paved the way for that Obama trash to get in.
                I totally agree. Clinton for 8, bush jr for 8, and then Barack Hussein Obama for 8...what a ****ty, ****ty run. I am embarrassed for this country.

Comment

It's funny how one side of yanks will pick apart literally everything Obama did wrong and then the other side will do the exact opposite. And yet both sides are extremely confident that they have it right.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    It's funny how one side of yanks will pick apart literally everything Obama did wrong and then the other side will do the exact opposite. And yet both sides are extremely confident that they have it right.
                    It's the downside of the 2 party system here. Gang mentality permeates both sides.

Are interest rates historically low right now? I haven't seen them go lower than 4% since I bought my house 6 months ago. My credit scores remain excellent. Gas is cheap as hell.

Goverment spending is always a problem. The president can't take all the blame, it mostly lies with Congress and all the bull**** lobbying.

Comment

Working...
                    X