No announcement yet.

If you watch Jacobs-Quillin in slow motion you see Quillin was robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    And if you watch it in slow mo in the dark over your grandmothers house after midnight you can see Memo was really working with Jacobs
    The same memo that was in Floyd's camp for the PAC fight the same fig the had to use an illegal amount of IV?
    Awe did I cross the line Mija?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      The same memo that was in Floyd's camp for the PAC fight the same fig the had to use an illegal amount of IV?
      Awe did I cross the line Mija?
      In slow motion you would see it was really Ellerbe in a sombrero

Comment

I've been saying it since the moment it happened. Pete was bouncing on the balls of his feet, looking directly at his opponent, with his fists in front of him. It was a horrid call by the ref. Jacobs was not conserving energy and could have been punching himself out (we've seen that happen hundreds of times in boxing, from all sorts of fighters).
        That said, I'm happy for Jacobs, and I think he was on his way to victory. But, I think he was also robbed because of this question mark.

EDIT; Also, WTF does any of this have to do with Floyd??

Comment

You fools are blind. If you watch it in slow-mo you can clearly see Jacobs tagging in the Honkey Tonk Man who hit Quillin over the head with a steel chair. Then Ted Dibiase came in a few seconds later and distracted the ref while Ric Flair poked Quillin in the eyes.

Quillin is still undefeated in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I've been saying it since the moment it happened. Pete was bouncing on the balls of his feet, looking directly at his opponent, with his fists in front of him. It was a horrid call by the ref. Jacobs was not conserving energy and could have been punching himself out (we've seen that happen hundreds of times in boxing, from all sorts of fighters).
            That said, I'm happy for Jacobs, and I think he was on his way to victory. But, I think he was also robbed because of this question mark.
            Except in a post fight interview Quillin said he was KO'd and it was God's plan. Honestly...with 1/2 a round left to go I'd of hated to see what was going to happen to him had it gone on...Jacobs was in kill mode.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              In slow motion you would see it was really Ellerbe in a sombrero
              Good one Larry!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I agree. Quillin wasn't hurt he was just so dismissive of Jacobs power that he took the opportunity to dance mockingly. Quillin is the greatest middleweight of his time. In fact he'd probably UD Hagler 120-96, outboxing him so badly that every round is scored 10-8 for Quillin.
                why would you disrespect Quillin like that? 120-96?? Not likely. No way Hagler sees the finish line. And Monzon would have ducked Quillin as well, knowing what was in store for him.

Comment

I'm still wondering who the white dude was with the hair that made don kings hair look tidy. I think he was a part of Jacobs team. His hair was all over the place lol

Comment

Is this to fill the void left behind by the absence of the 2 remaining pact@rd threads? There's no longer enough pact@rds to maintain them so they keep dropping to page 10 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      why would you disrespect Quillin like that? 120-96?? Not likely. No way Hagler sees the finish line. And Monzon would have ducked Quillin as well, knowing what was in store for him.
                      Monzon and Hagler both were born decades earlier just to duck Quillin

Comment

Working...
                      X