Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley wants to return and fight Paulie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    he's in it for the money now.. his ex wife left him broke. sad ****.
    Why is it sad? According to you CHEATERS are the lowest of scum and should get what happens am I right?

Comment

Even if Mosley was walking with a cane, I'd pick him over Paulie any day. Paulie fucking sucks.

Comment

Mosley would destroy paulie, I'd definitely watch this fight but I ain't gonna pay for it

Comment

Mosley can still beat Malignaggi, Alexander, and maybe Berto. Why not?

As long as GBP and Top Rank pinky-promise to never put Shane on a PPV again, I support this comeback.

Comment

It's sad to see fighters end up like this. Now, he'll be just another gatekeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Why is it sad? According to you CHEATERS are the lowest of scum and should get what happens am I right?
              Lmao! still on the same Margarito ****. He lost, get over it.
              You are right. They are both cheaters. But there's a difference between taking steroids and hitting someone with cemented fists.

Comment

Not interested at all......

Comment

This is one of those sad and embarrassing fights for this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    Lmao! still on the same Margarito ****. He lost, get over it.
                    You are right. They are both cheaters. But there's a difference between taking steroids and hitting someone with cemented fists.
                    Who said anything about Margarito? I'm just repeating what you said based on cheaters.

And like I said before...LOL at you for trying to make it justifiable. Mosley has the cheater label. End of story.

Comment

Stay retired Mosley, we've seen enough.

It's not a good fight for Malignaggi who is not a genuine welter-weight.

Paulie should take on the Brook v Alexander winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X