So Mora accepted he was wrong huh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mora accepted he was wrong huh?

****in azzhole

Mora: The villain refused to acknowledge immediately after the fight that he had erred even after watching a replay of the moment of question in the 11th round. Mora finally came around on Sunday, though, telling his boss – Keith Kizer of the Nevada State Athletic Commission – that it was a low blow and Mares should’ve lost a point, Kizer told Yahoo! Sports. Kizer said Mora “is displeased with himself.” That’s a start. Mora won’t be suspended but also won’t be working main events in the near future. He’ll have to earn that distinction with his performances in subsequent fights. “In a situation like this, the referee needs to get with me and also with some of the senior referees here in Nevada, which I’m encouraging, to learn from this performance and improve in the future,” Kizer told Yahoo! “He’ll need to take his time coming back and build himself back up. I have a very high confidence he’ll be able to do so.” Mora has his work cut out.

DIE!!!

Good.Also nice to see he has to earn his spot again

Comment

Honestly the fight should be called a NC, and a rematch should take place. I never woant to see Mora ref a big fight again.

Comment

I would've hate to have lost money on this fight.

Comment

So he wont be suspended? Hahahah, what a joke. Its impossible to be fired as a Ref or Judge in boxing. Why do you think they all take bribes? Commission will just tell you to chill for a few months for the heat to die down and you will be back judging and reffing.

Thats why they are all corrupt, the bribery reaches EVERYWHERE. Mora needs to be taken out into the desert and buried alive, stupid puto.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            So he wont be suspended? Hahahah, what a joke. Its impossible to be fired as a Ref or Judge in boxing. Why do you think they all take bribes? Commission will just tell you to chill for a few months for the heat to die down and you will be back judging and reffing.

Thats why they are all corrupt, the bribery reaches EVERYWHERE. Mora needs to be taken out into the desert and buried alive, stupid puto.

Being incompetent is different from taking a bribe.

There isn't any proof he was paid off.

There is some proof he's incompetent.

Boxing isn't monitored to the level other sports are, most likely because they don't have quite as much money and no real national authority.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Being incompetent is different from taking a bribe.

There isn't any proof he was paid off.

There is some proof he's incompetent.

Boxing isn't monitored to the level other sports are, most likely because they don't have quite as much money and no real national authority.
              Dude, in every single fight he has been BIASED towards Mexicans.

He DQ'ed Peterson after like 4 Lowblows against Rios?
              He screwed either Vic or Katsidis, i forgot which, against some Mexican calling it a KD when it never was
              Another fight he screwed that I forgot

and now he ruined this fight.

Boxing needs to give out lifetime BANS for stuff like this.

You have 2 fighters who train all their life and there is millions of dollars on the line and fighters careers on the line, so you hire a Mexican Referre out of the Home Depot parking lot? Does that make sense?

You know who was sitting on their ass in Las Vegas?

Kenny Bayless
              Steve Smoger
              Jeff Nady

yet this puto got to ref the fight after he has shown huge BIAS for Mexicans? and Mares has a HISTORY of Low-blows?

When you Ref a fight you watch the fighters previous fights, he knows about the low-blows but couldnt do anything.

Im tired of punkass puto's Judges/Ref's who blatantly cheat/lie/get corrupted/plain stupid never getting any punishment except "more training".

Whats the point then? Stupid is as stupid does. These guys need to be pushed down the stairs out of the place as soon as they screw up and banned from boxing.

You dont put ******s in a position to screw peoples careers.

Why you think they are all corrupt? Because even if you get CAUGHT all you will get is some "training"

Comment

Well let him build it up again...

Comment

He didn't have a choice. It does make him seem even more of a dick for pretending it was legal in the interview though.

Comment

What about the other twenty low blows? Did he admit he was wrong on those?

Comment

Working...
                    X