Best Bull**** PPV This year of 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    Mayorga was better then Cotto ever was
    both of them are washed up, lol, coto was once elite, lol mayorga never was, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

I will buy the Maidana/Morales PPV for some LULZ

Comment

Morales-Maidana and Cotto-Mayorga are atrocities.

Comment

Erik morales Vs Marcos Maidana -- Battle of the hearts

Miguel Cotto Vs Ricardo Mayorga -- Battle of the chins

Manny Pacquiao Vs Shane Mosley -- Battle of conditioning (Manny's legs wins it)

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
            I'm gonna have to disagree with that. You can put the other two main events together and make them co-main events and they still wouldn't be better than Pacquiao-Mosley, but of course that's just my 2 cents.
            I have a soft spot for Ricardo Mayorga and it's arguable for a "Cotto tuneup" since he's coming off surgery. Although, Cotto should have fought Martinez in March.

Maidana is coming off a loss and it's a good rebound fight. It shows Erik Morales is serious about his comeback and not just looking for a payday against fodder or someone big like JMM. I don't think Morales has a shot in hell, but this might be the one that could cause an upset.

Mosley-Pacquiao on the other hand. Mosley hasn't looked good in his last two fights. Pacquiao has been a non stop train blowing through people right and left. Mosley certainly hasnt done anything to deserve that shot. The only thing that gives this some credibility is that:

1. Showtime promoting it gives it an interesting angle.

2. Mosley is a lot better of a fighter at 147 then he is at 154.

Comment

I'm paying only for Pac-Mosley!

The rest will live stream!

EM-Maidana is interesting, but will not Pay for it coz I boycott GBP PPV!

Cotto-Mayorga will be entertaining, but will not Pay for it.

Comment

I would have to go with the morales fight. I mean maidana just fought khan on free hbo yet is fight with a past it morales is on PPV? doesnt make much sence to me. Not that the others are much better though.

Comment

ah Pac PPV is always well worth it. he always delivers

Comment

On the face of it they are all bull.

But I think they'll be entertaining fights, wouldn't pay for any of them though.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                      When has Pacquiao turned in a performance that wasn't fan friendly? Pacquiao/Mosley is not going to be a boxing match. Pacquiao is going to take it to Mosley, and Mosley is going to take it to Pacquiao. And unlike Morales and Mayorga, Mosley at least has a chance (albeit a slim one).

I feel bad for anyone who thinks Morales/Maidana and Cotto/Mayorga will be more entertaining than the Pacquiao/Mosley fight. Mayorga's excitement post Vernon Forrest have all been in the pre-fight and not the actual fight itself. And Erik is a warrior, but he's way past it. I don't mind watching Cotto put the beat down on Mayorga, but I'm not too enthusiastic about watching one of the recent greats in Morales get mauled by someone like Maidana.
                      I would give Morales a better shot to beat Maidana than Shane to beat Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X