No announcement yet.

Ricky Hattons summer Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Why? Witter is left handed, he can punch hard, and win over Witter does nothing for Hatton imo.
    Witter has been calling Hatton on for years.

Comment

Originally posted by murmagic View Post
      http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...857438,00.html

He said he will fight at lww. but he is walking around like a heavyweight atm
      Hatton walks around at 180+ lbs, trains down to 154 lbs, then drys himself down to 140 lbs I just cant see him doing it healthily anymore. He didn't look good at the Pac Hatton weigh in as well.

I see no point in him returning if he isn't prepared to make a lot of serious changes like lifestyle, training in between fights etc, changes I cant see him making at this point in his career.

Comment

Poll coming... i have put junior witter there because they have always had a rivalry and with hatton and witter both coming off loses to could be a good fight for a comeback
        I cant see him fighting Witter now, he refused to fight him before, because he knew that style wise Witter would be a nightmare match up for him. Its a duck that will always mark his legacy in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
          I cant see him fighting Witter now, he refused to fight him before, because he knew that style wise Witter would be a nightmare match up for him. Its a duck that will always mark his legacy in the sport.
          Maybe this time he will

unless he wanted a rematch with Mayweather jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
            Witter has been calling Hatton on for years.
            I know but im thinking that is why Hatton wont fight him, he is still too dangerous for Hatton to fight and brings little reward financially, not that i give a toss what he(Hatton) is getting paid but i think Hatton will go for a bigger pay day where he can fight someone he has more to gain, not that i would not like to see him fight Witter, id love to see him address Witter because he has been ducking him for years, however i dont see Hatton making the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
              Maybe this time he will

unless he wanted a rematch with Mayweather jr.
              No point now, Witter doesn't have a belt, lost and looked like crap in his last fight as well. On top of all that he isn't even a draw so its a high risk, low reward scenario.
              On another note who do you think Hattons new trainer should be?

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...857438,00.html

He said he will fight at lww. but he is walking around like a heavyweight atm
                I cant get over the fcuking size of hatton in that video

Comment

On another note who do you think Hattons new trainer should be?
                  would be nice for Hatton to give Billy Graham the nod for his last couple of fights

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    would be nice for Hatton to give Billy Graham the nod for his last couple of fights
                    I dont rate Graham, he should never of allowed Hatton to become so 1 dimensional.
                    Who else has Graham trained beside Hatton?

Comment

Hatton walks around at 180+ lbs, trains down to 154 lbs, then drys himself down to 140 lbs I just cant see him doing it healthily anymore. He didn't look good at the Pac Hatton weigh in as well.

I see no point in him returning if he isn't prepared to make a lot of serious changes like lifestyle, training in between fights etc, changes I cant see him making at this point in his career.
                      I could not agree with you more. For him to lose the weight now before summer is too fast anyways and won't be healthy. The serious changes in lifestyle should have been done long ago we are past that now. He does not have time before the fight. IMO his neglect is already showing and is really going to show from now on.

Comment

Working...
                      X