No announcement yet.

A question about anus sex.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I didn't know that...so what was it like in downsyndrome school? Did you study regular stuff or just the anus?
    I was a teacher at a catholic downsyndrome school. I took the downsyndrome's for walks into dark woods where I would study their anus's by inserting twigs inside them. The amount of drool falling from their mouth's while I inserted tree branches in their ass would indicate how much down's they possessed in their syndrome.

I suspect you have heavy down's. Do you want me to give you the 'Test'?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
      I was a teacher at a catholic downsyndrome school. I took the downsyndrome's for walks into dark woods where I would study their anus's by inserting twigs inside them. The amount of drool falling from their mouth's while I inserted tree branches in their ass would indicate how much down's they possessed in their syndrome.

I suspect you have heavy down's. Do you want me to give you the 'Test'?
      TBH...it's scary enough just looking at my monitor knowing you typed that with your fingers just stuffed up your ass...I'm gonna pass.

Comment

TBH...it's scary enough just looking at my monitor knowing you typed that with your fingers just stuffed up your ass...I'm gonna pass.
        You ****ing Pvssy.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          **** sex feels like someone with beach sand in their hand is squeezing your dick.

Comment

You ****ing Pvssy.
            Your keyboard must be infected with aids...I hope no one else is using it.

Comment

Your keyboard must be infected with aids...I hope no one else is using it.

It's 'Super AIDS' Infected

Get it right you boring cvnt.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post

Comment

LMAO this thread

i just sad knowing TS wont survive long, fcking Nazi mods run this place

Comment

Originally posted by CounTaLL View Post
                    LMAO this thread

i just sad knowing TS wont survive long, fcking Nazi mods run this place
                    I probably won't survive. I'm banned from all the other boxing sites I post on just now. I'm a bit of a pervy sick **** but It's all for giggles.
                    Last edited by DJ Enerate; 02-06-2016, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I probably won't survive. I'm banned from all the other boxing sites I post on just now. I'm a bit of a pervy sick **** but It's all for giggles.
                      I will cut you

Comment

Working...
                      X