No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills Amir Khan in Vegas Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    hahahaahahahahahahahhahaahahaha and these idiots thought he was going to beat Mayweather????

Whats next pac-tards, Garcia going to beat Mayweather?

yeaaaaaaa for freddie the joke coach roach...
    lmao you and blaming pac tards for everything lmfao pathetic!

Comment

• Originally posted by PacManChamp View Post
      lmao you and blaming pac tards for everything lmfao pathetic!
      He looks like Stan from Eminem's music video, what do you expect?

Comment

• Wow, this thread almost has 20 thousand views in such a short of time. Brits everywhere must be contemplating suicide after reading the article.

RIP Wazaa
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 07-15-2012, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirflaco View Post
          Did Danny's Garcia Dad Angel throw up a gang sign after the fight? I swear I saw him throw up the Manic Latin Disciples gang sign. If he did all I have to say is WTF!!!
          I saw that too!! That's all we need a bunch of gangbangers on tv. Garcia needs to have the right people and the right trainers if he wants to make it to the top. These people I just don't see him going places with. Well done only flaw I saw was he needs r work on defense more because there alot of bigger punchers out there

Comment

• I am by no means a Khan fan but all the people who are saying Khan should retire make me laugh. Yes he has just been blasted out and his punch resistance just isn't there (I say punch resistance rather than weak chin as he wouldn't have got up at all from that peach of a left hook if he had no chin).

But he is only 25! He clearly has a lot to work on and he clearly is not an elite level fighter, but it is crazy to suggest there is no way back from this and he should hang them up.

I'm not sure why Freddie Roach is copping flak either? I don't know any other trainer who gets the blame for their fighter losing?

Comment

• Khan should get a new trainer. Khan should not have started out that aggressive and he should have boxed in the fourth round instead of trying to slug it out. He needs to learn some defence and Roach can't teach defence. Nothing against Roach but his fighters don't have defence.

This should have been an easy night for Khan instead he now has to start rebuilding.

It's time for Khan to get a real boxing coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Wow, this thread almost has 20 thousand views in such a short of time. Brits everywhere must be contemplating suicide after reading the article.

RIP Wazaa
                yes because all Brits are Khan fans. Idiot.

Comment

• I never was impressed by Khan. I was not suprised by this at all.

Comment

• Though not on his record, Khan has been KO'd several times by the breeze on windy days.

Comment

• Now all he has to do if he wants to keep winning is to stay well away from mexican warriors. No good will come to a rican if they face an aztec.

Comment

Working...
                      X