Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mike Tyson came out of retirement to fight Wlad in Vegas.whats the split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden Masturbating"

- Mike Tyson

Comment

Depends on where the fight takes place....lets say Europe..

60-40 purse split vlad keeps the skysports ppv money mike keeps the hbo money....

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        u, my friend, are very wrong. it would sell alrite.
        Just look at Tyson's last fights, they were not that big. People had given up on him back then. I'm sure it wouldn't be a total bust, but it wouldn't be like Lewis vs Tyson either.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          you cant be serious.............
          Oh, you better believe I am. Hardly sale was a poor choice of words, but it would not be huge, IMO. I think people would buy it if they actually thought Tyson would have a chance. I could be wrong.

Comment

PREVIEW

Comment

Who the **** would want to see a 46 year old who hasn't fought for 7 years and got K.Oed by club fighter Kevin McBride in that outing fight the current world champion (who is widely considered boring)? Apart from people who hate Mike Tyson

Tyson shouldn't get anymore than 10% and that would be generous.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                Oh, you better believe I am. Hardly sale was a poor choice of words, but it would not be huge, IMO. I think people would buy it if they actually thought Tyson would have a chance. I could be wrong.
                it would sell more than wlad versus anyone else in the heavyweight division right now...............

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  Who the **** would want to see a 46 year old who hasn't fought for 7 years and got K.Oed by club fighter Kevin McBride in that outing fight the current world champion (who is widely considered boring)? Apart from people who hate Mike Tyson

Tyson shouldn't get anymore than 10% and that would be generous.
                  casual fans would eat this fight alive.lets be real they dont know who the fuck Wlad is and most when they think heavyweight boxing still think Tyson

Comment

If this fight happened it would be the final nail in the Heavyweight coffin.

85/15 Wlad.

Wlad is the champ, Tyson is comedian, Wlad has the belts, Tyson been making new belt holes, Wlad still at his peak, Tyson so far over the hill he going underground now and not many Hangover fans are boxing fans.

Would boxing fans want to see this?

No they wouldn't and shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      If this fight happened it would be the final nail in the Heavyweight coffin.

85/15 Wlad.

Wlad is the champ, Tyson is comedian, Wlad has the belts, Tyson been making new belt holes, Wlad still at his peak, Tyson so far over the hill he going underground now and not many Hangover fans are boxing fans.

Would boxing fans want to see this?

No they wouldn't and shouldn't.

lets be real and honest here.casual fans would hear the name Tyson and instantly buy the fight.would he have a chance to win??HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!but even some old school hardcore fans would buy the fight.they wouldnt tell anyone but they'd buy it

Comment

Working...
                      X