Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally watched Cotto vs Marg 2...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's done and over with. As Margarito fans we should set the example on how to move on after a boxer loses. Something Cotto stans couldn't do for years. Had to take a doctor stoppage to make them feel good now. Finally they could shut the fuck up with their plaster cries.

Comment

They should've let the fight go but lets be realistic here, Cotto landed 51% of his power shots....it was target practice the whole fight without Margo's eye shut. Do you think it would've gotten any better for Margo? I highly doubt it. What is funny to me is that Garcia told the doctor "What are you talking about? his eye was way worse in the Pac fight" hahaha really Garcia, really? How much do you care about your fighter again? Also Margarito's "best round" was the 9th and he still got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        It's done and over with. As Margarito fans we should set the example on how to move on after a boxer loses. Something Cotto stans couldn't do for years. Had to take a doctor stoppage to make them feel good now. Finally they could shut the fuck up with their plaster cries.
        Those first two lines are classy. The rest went in a different direction but props for the good start.

I'm a Cotto fan here but not a blind and biased one. With that being said, Cotto was in full control of the fight. This has been discussed to death and, like I have written several times, it's time to turn the page and stop the dwelling, trolling, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          What a bull**** stoppage. Cotto was fighting well but that was no redemption margarito was never hurt and was getting better. I'll be honest obviously margarito would have won, but i dont know what Cotto was happy about it the way it ended. BS stoppage how can Cotto fans be happy
          you were obviously watching a whole different fight or just rooting for margarito... Cotto won every round of that fight(9 rounds) and if the fight would had gone 12 rounds Cotto was still going to win lol... its funny that Margaritos face looked the way it did after getting hit by a lil girl huh... Margarito was hoping for a late KO in the later rounds but it back fired hahahahah not so bright now right.. so conclusion for your asssss... its obvious Margarito used plaster the first fight and obvious whos the better and smarter boxer NOT fighter cuz this is boxing and you can call it running or pedalling but Cotto simply is wayyyyyyy better than Margarito and defenately tought Margarito a real boxing lesson: boxing 101 for ur assssss

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              It's done and over with. As Margarito fans we should set the example on how to move on after a boxer loses. Something Cotto stans couldn't do for years.(but then yuou go and say this...) Had to take a doctor stoppage to make them feel good now. Finally they could shut the fuck up with their plaster cries.
              way to contradict yourself there buddy...here...

didn't see much posting coming from you over this past week; done mourning?

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                What a bull**** stoppage. Cotto was fighting well but that was no redemption margarito was never hurt and was getting better. I'll be honest obviously margarito would have won, but i dont know what Cotto was happy about it the way it ended. BS stoppage how can Cotto fans be happy
                Margarito didn't do shit the entire fight, and Cotto wasn't exactly slowing down.

What good would another two rounds have been for Margarito?

Comment

pega como niņa....

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    way to contradict yourself there buddy...here...

didn't see much posting coming from you over this past week; done mourning?
                    I didn't really contradict myself. It was a loss and a win is a win. Gave my congrats. Plus if you see, it has to do more with the cries you guys did for years. Finally it can settle down.

I don't have time to mourn over a sport. Both of these ****ers(Cotto/Margs) make millions off us. If they lose they're rich regardless. Something me and you ain't.
                    Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 12-09-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

"I'll be honest obviously margarito would have won"

LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X