No announcement yet.

Racist black murderer talks his way to death row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
    I am, charitably, European American. That is, I am 'white'. All I am arguing is that I am more concerned with how people treat me than what they think of me. Implicit in that is, the better you treat people the more likely you are to favorably influence their feelings, but we should not seek to control those feelings outright. (Friends, however, I am equally concerned with how they treat me as what they think of me.)

If that is how you feel fine, but you cant push your philosophy on everyone else, and I'm not saying you are, but everyone has different views.

I personally do care as much about what people think about me, aswell as the way they treat me. I dont want someone treating me a certain type of way when its insincere, just because they feel they HAVE to.

Why would you associate yourself with someone who's never done anything to you, but you know deep down, might harbor a dislike toward you?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast2 View Post
      you are 35 years old and still talk that way? Let me guess you are one of those crackheads on welfare type?
      Bruh. You joined/activated this account this month. You have less than 15 posts. You either another dumb ass alt, or a naive noob. Dont worry bout my venacular nor my age fool. When you blow **** at judging personality/socio-economical profiles/types. Amazing who they let have an account on here nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast2 View Post
        you are 35 years old and still talk that way? Let me guess you are one of those crackheads on welfare type?
        i don't know why bash black folks so much.

my suggestion is you need some sweet black pu$$y to take the edge off.

Comment

Working...
        X