Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Rigondeaux's message to Miss Santa Cruz: Que onda guey hasta cuando!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Who can match rigos skills? Maybe that's why people find him boring because he has no competition
    That's exactly right except these casuals fail to realize its because of the lack of competition so they just blame Rigo cause they sadly don't know any better. Rigo is simply too skilled for his own good.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Good interview I just viewed it. I don't know why people say that Rigo has "no personality," I think he has a lot of charisma and he's quite funny/witty. It would definitely benefit his career to learn some English so the American audience can connect with him better.
      It is a real shame his lack of English is preventing him from showing how charismatic he is to the US market. Dude is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        He is getting ignored like he should. This running sissy doesn't deserve big network time, that's why he is fighting on UniMas. All champs should ignore him and he'll be forgotten into the depths of boxing hell where he belongs.

Leo should go after Mares instead, an entertaining fight. Fans want to get entertained when they sit down to watch a fight, Rigo is boring and pathetic. I always skipped over his fights.

Happy to see him struggling. He didn't want to change his boring style, this is what he gets.
        Hilarious stuff, . A.T.G. poster, .

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          He is getting ignored like he should. This running sissy doesn't deserve big network time, that's why he is fighting on UniMas. All champs should ignore him and he'll be forgotten into the depths of boxing hell where he belongs.

Leo should go after Mares instead, an entertaining fight. Fans want to get entertained when they sit down to watch a fight, Rigo is boring and pathetic. I always skipped over his fights.

Happy to see him struggling. He didn't want to change his boring style, this is what he gets.
          This guy is always the first to post whenever Rigo is mentioned and he post the same exact thing Rigo has a 75% KO ratio but he's boring??

Papo get a life

Comment

leo santa cruz would get KO'd against rigo or lose every round.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              He KO'd his last opponent in the first round

I actually find Leo Santa Gay boring to watch. Just plod forward throwing tons of weak punches with little to no skill. Guys a chump. Overrated.
              Yeah, with a cheap shot. That KO is nothing to brag about.

That said, I agree that LSC may be overrated. He is what I would call "half-proven". He has beaten some OK-ish guys (Seda, Terrazas, old Mijares, old Munoz) in mostly dominant (if sometimes unimpressive) fashion, but he doesn't have a real breaktrough win yet. And he's the biggest name dropper in boxing.

Comment

What happened to Rigo signing with Frank Warren?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Good interview I just viewed it. I don't know why people say that Rigo has "no personality," I think he has a lot of charisma and he's quite funny/witty. It would definitely benefit his career to learn some English so the American audience can connect with him better.
                  I've always wondered this myself. The people that say he doesn't have a personality don't speak Spanish and certainly don't understand his Cuban slang.

The Rigo-Agbeko post fight interview was great. He has a couple Seckbach videos that are great and so many more. He has a personality, it's just that he doesn't get interviewed a lot and I blame him and his management for that. He needs to get out more. Do things that are news worthy.

Comment

The only reason Rigo is considered 'boring' is because he's hard to hit, and once he hits his opponent they don't wan't to deal with his power anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      What happened to Rigo signing with Frank Warren?
                      Caribe rejected it because they weren't happy with the co-promotional terms.

Comment

Working...
                      X