Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Ward sound kinda jealous of Froch when calling the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Ward sound kinda jealous of Froch when calling the fight?

Ward did beat froch, but he never got his fans or his popularity. It seemed like the whole fight he was Hoping for Froch to lose, you could tell by the way he was talking. Do you think he is jealous of his fanbase?

Absolutely, I'm glad you brought it up. He was bitter the entire way through.

Comment

Can you blame him though. Ward may have taken the W but Froch took everything else.

Comment

I don't like Ward, he's a boring, bitter, clincher.

Comment

I didn't watch HBO, but Froch said at the end that Ward is a "fantastic fighter" and wants the rematch next.

Comment

Ward is articulate, smart and a great boxer but he is not a warrior.

The 'Boxing' fans who have an agenda will come back and say skills, and the sweet science is what they love, but at the end of the day, wars and fights without clinching is much more popular.

Simply put a head to head of Oscar VS Floyd and Kessler VS Froch and the fans would most likely vote the latter, even if the first did 2.4 Mil PPV. Marketing and promotion baby.

I like Ward as a fighter, he will whoop Froch's ass again. In fact Ward can war it as Brother Nazeem has said, and TBH, he may very well destroy Froch truly if he wants to.

I don't like Froch, but I give him his dues, he is in exciting fights.

Comment

Absolutely not. If anything, it was Ward who was giving better commentary in regards to Froch's accomplishments during the fight. It seemed the other commentators were to Kessler as though it was Froch that was working off of Kessler's work when it was obviously the other way around.

Comment

I disagree. In fact after the fight when they were talking to him and Lederman asked him about the 54 connect % of Kessler, Ward cleared it up real quick about how cleanly Froch won. Sounds like people just wanna give a victory to Froch over Ward any way they can.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  I didn't watch HBO, but Froch said at the end that Ward is a "fantastic fighter" and wants the rematch next.
                  After saying he wasn't quite sure and that the problem is Ward is boring and the fans don't want to watch him.

Comment

froch and ward just had words, hope it gets uploaded

Comment

Working...
                    X