No announcement yet.

Marco Antonio barrera looked sad when Jmm won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco Antonio barrera looked sad when Jmm won

This was on mexican TV on box azteca. It was really strange, they made a take of the reactions of the commentating cast ( which also included julio cesar chavez )

And all of them scram and got up and were really happy about it but julio cesar chavez was really calm but on his feet, but Marco Antonio Barrera didnt even make a sound or got up he just looked at it seriously looking kind of sad.

Anyone else saw this ?

Maybe he got some money on pac lol or maybe he just tought damn i wish it was me. who knows but it was strange thats for sure.

Maybe just maybe he and julio cesar kind of felt that Juanma is now a Mexican Boxing legend.

Great night for mexican boxing im still pumped

here is the video !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NS7t8G-1YY

can anyone embed it ?

Comment

Sad that JMM did something he could not.

Especially since MAB doesn't like JMM all that much.

Great great video though.

Comment

Yw

Comment

They're bitter, jealous , cunts that's what they are!

Wait after a second look, Barrera was smiling and Chavez Sr threw his hands in the air. Barrera was the one that didn't really celebrate though.
          Last edited by -Huey-; 12-09-2012, 06:13 AM.

Comment

He's bitter. For the 3rd fight Morales said he was torn, he wanted to support his countryman but he wanted to be the only one that had officially beat Pacquiao. He ended up rooting for Pacquiao if i'm not mistaking

last night Morales was scoring the fight round by round, and doing a play by play. When Pacquiao got KO'd he didn't say anything he didn't even acknowledge it he just said "Good night, it's time to go to sleep"

They don't like JMM

Comment

lmFAO wat the hell is up with barrera (ps hes a sore loser to jmm) he looks emotionally dead! well sadness is an emotion so NVM

Comment

Marquez is chasing and surpassing them, I wouldn't expect them to be happy. He's definitely above Barrera now IMO.

Comment

Barrera thinks he was robbed against JMM.

That has probably given him bitter feelings.

He KNOWS he wasn't robbed against Pacquiao.

Another great win for Pacquiao means his loss looks better in hindsight.

I think this is a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                    Yw

I'm not surprised by Chavez's reaction he has alot of respect for Marquez... and he tends to be very nationalistic. He went nuts when Arce stopped Vazquez and when Salido stopped Juanma.

Barrera really does look hurt lol maybe he lost some money

Comment

Working...
                    X