Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- MEETING VIDEO - NYSAC meet to decide if they'll grant Antonio Margarito a license

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - MEETING VIDEO - NYSAC meet to decide if they'll grant Antonio Margarito a license

Damn good watch. Damn homeys you can't say you hate me I bring you the exclusives!! I get you behind the scenes. Enjoy.

That woman is a beotch. I usually dont hit women but I would slap the sheet our of her until she apologize to me. A right hook to the body. Fock her.

Comment

You know I rate you, mate - thanks for the vid, watching now.

Lathan is a clueless ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        That woman is a beotch. I usually dont hit women but I would slap the sheet our of her until she apologize to me. A right hook to the body. Fock her.
        Melvina Lathan is a highly respected and high ranking individual in the NYSAC. I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure the blame was entirely on Arum for this dilemma.

Then again, never mind...

I'm not really sure if she's that respected, but if she's the head of the NYSAC, that counts for something, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
          but if she's the head of the NYSAC, that counts for something, doesn't it?
          Not necessarily, no.

She's a ****.

Comment

nice find bro

Comment

Obviously "unofficially" things were being said that everything was going to be fine. The NYSAC is saying they didn't get the right "forms" from them until AFTER they got sued by UFC. She is more than likely getting some money from people lobbying against have the UFC in NY. If Margarito goes into the ring with a blind eye and the NYSAC never got him examined by their own doctor, that would win the UFC lawsuit on the spot. If that were to happen the c*nt wouldn't be getting her pockets filled with cash. However, where I wasn't feeling too optimistic before I am now, simply because Marg's eye does seem to be ok. The Dr. he went isn't about to put his license on the line for some cash, he makes more than enough on his own.

Comment

thanks I bookmarked for later just cause it intrest me

Comment

Melvina Lathan is a clueless b!tch!!!

Comment

If i was arum i would pull this fight out that pos state and take my business somewhere else!

Comment

Working...
                    X