No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
    Netflix has season 1 and 2...they just ran all of season three sunday leading up to the new episode. It may be on demand. Check the Video Trading Block...
    thank you sir

Comment

• Last episode wasn't good to me at all. Some of these characters are just terrible. Andrea makes me wince everytime she's on the screen. Daryl is the best character and they send him off with Merle. Just seems like a waste of time to me. The best thing they could have done was have him beat down Merle and someone else kill him.

I like Rick less and less. Mostly because I think the guy playing his character is a very limited actor and he's being asked to do a lot. The whole him going insane thing makes sense, but is anyone really interested by it? We finally get rid of Lori and I have to see the ***** in ghost form?

Michonne could be a quality character if she wasn't a mute.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        In the 2nd season, they showed some of the group going into town several times collecting supplies. How is that not realistic that they come across some when the whole town is either infected or was abandoned? Also, now, the prison has a bunch of supplies in it. That was also mentioned in the first half of this season.

Pretty sure he's telling you to ask your mom about "the talk".
        the talk? lmfaaooo are you serious with that?

Im talking about the show period. Specifically how in a world filled with killing zombies where the only man that hooked up with another female is an asian kid and the rest of the dudes all backed up and testosterone filled from killing zombies have somehow become celibate?

and the rick & hershel's younger daughter comment i made was a observation i made in the last show where hershel's daugther and rick looked like they were eye ****ing each other.

the point is, in a realistic savage fake zombie world, the strong male types like rick and daryl would be smashing whatever tail they had at their disposal.

not letting the weakest male get the hottest tail.

boo.
        Last edited by The Tase; 02-12-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          I Am Legend? The movie?? That was a two hour movie not a tv show spanning three seasons so far. Btw the movie completely butchered the book, ruined it.

Anyways, for a long time they were at the farm which supplied them with food. They made periodic runs for medicine and supplies nearby. At the prison there was a ton of food and supplies.
          yea walking dead is the tv show with lots time to show and develop everything yet they dont.

the farm? you serious? all i saw was lori and the females slicing a wide variety of vegetables that came out of nowhere.

the prison? where? they implied it but didnt show it. all they showed was rick going jack nicolson the shinning.

Comment

• The drama and soap-opera-like vibe of TWD is what separates it from other zombie films/shows. If it didn't have that drama and realistic human problems then it would just be another stupid zombie show. I do not like the horror genre, I do not find it scary. But TWD has more than horror, it has drama, crime, thriller, action, adventure and I guess you can say a bit of science fiction.

I have a bunch of corny horror films for you guys complaining can watch. go see the Saw series and all of them corny horror films coming out, you'd probably like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              yea walking dead is the tv show with lots time to show and develop everything yet they dont.

the farm? you serious? all i saw was lori and the females slicing a wide variety of vegetables that came out of nowhere.

the prison? where? they implied it but didnt show it. all they showed was rick going jack nicolson the shinning.
              you didn't see all of the prison stock food? You must not remember or missed it.

And yes they got food from the farm. That's what farms do.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                The drama and soap-opera-like vibe of TWD is what separates it from other zombie films/shows. If it didn't have that drama and realistic human problems then it would just be another stupid zombie show. I do not like the horror genre, I do not find it scary. But TWD has more than horror, it has drama, crime, thriller, action, adventure and I guess you can say a bit of science fiction.

I have a bunch of corny horror films for you guys complaining can watch. go see the Saw series and all of them corny horror films coming out, you'd probably like it.

first of all, have the balls and decency to quote me.

2nd, im not saying there should be no drama or human element to it. Just dont make it the bulk and strong suit of your show.

The Zombies should be star of the show. How they survive the zombies and how they gather supplies should be the bulk of the show.

This isnt dramatic Shakespeare, its a show about zombies. Make that your strong suit. Why would it be the emotional and psychological distress and dialogue?

A lot of fans were complaining about this earlier. Especially during that time when they kept looking for sofia. There was one episode where we didnt see a zombie for the first 30 min of the show.

Go watch a tarantino or steven soderbergh film if you want dialogue. Go watch enlightenment or the new girl power show on hbo if you want drama.

THIS IS A SHOW ABOUT ZOMBIES AND SURVIVING IN A ZOMBIE WORLD.

last but not least, i hate the saw franchise and i stopped watching the first one. you can have both in a tv series. why handicap yourself by focusing on dramatic parts that people dont like. You think people tune in to see how rick and company feel about living in the zombie world?

hell no. they tune in for the blood and guts and how the group survives.

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                you didn't see all of the prison stock food? You must not remember or missed it.

And yes they got food from the farm. That's what farms do.

how long do they spend on it? do you know what they have? all they did was show the stock food then its back to crazy rick and his imaginary phone calls. what supplies do they have? how many bullets and guns do they have?

no, lets forget the important part of surviving the zombie apocalypse. Lets just sweep it under the rug and show more of rick's emo method acting.

yeaa so juicy.

they need to focus more on the logistical, survival aspect of the show. Even the science of the zombie they have gone away. First we see them in that government facility learn all that info then all of a sudden you dont hear anything about the science of the zombie infestation.

this show could be so much better.
                Last edited by The Tase; 02-12-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• For a TV series to have a long run it needs the audience to get attached to the characters and have multiple sub plots to keep them guessing. If they just showed them killing zombies non stop i doubt it would have made it to a third season, don't give people too much of what they want because they will quickly get bored.

Comment

• What are you, the Queen of England? i'm not going to quote your ******ed drama queen posts when my comment was directed at multiple posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      What are you, the Queen of England? i'm not going to quote your ******ed drama queen posts when my comment was directed at multiple posters.
                      drama queen?

says the bed wetting, kristin kreuk obsessed, jin mosley groveling floyd stan emo.

Comment

Working...
                      X