• bears 44
    lions 6

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Blacked out in it's own city?

WTF?

That's crazy.

It will be on FOX bro.
      It happens all the time here. Last year the Lions only sold out I think 3 home games so the other 5 were blacked out. If a NFL team doesn't sell out by the Thursday deadline the game is blacked out for the area and you can't see it. I'd have to drive like 100 miles west to see it. It sounds crazy but it happens all the time and even happened this year when the Lions played St Louis and won. I think it will be sold out though. Usually a ton of Bears fans make the trip over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        bears 44
        lions 6

Why 6? Do you have their kicker in fantasy?

Oh wait, you have Bears d, and 6 is better than 7 for sure.

At any rate, it will be a similar beating to the first time we played them but we won't turn the ball over, and our goal line offense will be very successful.

It would be funny if that dummy Calvin Johnson didn't hold on to the ball like he did last time.

At least the Bears taught that fool how to have possession of the ball.

Comment

Why 6? Do you have their kicker in fantasy?

Oh wait, you have Bears d, and 6 is better than 7 for sure.

At any rate, it will be a similar beating to the first time we played them but we won't turn the ball over, and our goal line offense will be very successful.

It would be funny if that dummy Calvin Johnson didn't hold on to the ball like he did last time.

At least the Bears taught that fool how to have possession of the ball.
          i'm resting my fantasy players 'til the playoffs.

this will be an embarassing day in michigan.

this game will be a complete blowout......like michigan tech wolverines vs. any college with a football progam

Comment

• scared i see

oh well

bears do have a great shot at making it deep in the playoffs....

Comment

i'm resting my fantasy players 'til the playoffs.

this will be an embarassing day in michigan.

this game will be a complete blowout......like michigan tech wolverines vs. any college with a football progam
              It is a sad state of affairs with our teams. Just a few years ago the Pistons were good, Red Wings were great, Tigers went to the world series, and Michigan was still great. Now they all stink besides the Wings. Instead Michigan State wins the Big 10 in football and has a great bball team. Pretty much my sports life sucks to epic proportions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                It is a sad state of affairs with our teams. Just a few years ago the Pistons were good, Red Wings were great, Tigers went to the world series, and Michigan was still great. Now they all stink besides the Wings. Instead Michigan State wins the Big 10 in football and has a great bball team. Pretty much my sports life sucks to epic proportions.

He he he.

We've been where you are in Chi-town believe me.

Comment

bears 44
                  lions 6
                  I don't really follow american football but I hear LT is a beast according to kimbo slice

Comment

He he he.

We've been where you are in Chi-town believe me.

move to l.a.

lakers are always good.

Comment

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                      scared i see

oh well

bears do have a great shot at making it deep in the playoffs....

The line is 5.

You want that bet?

A fair bet based on the professionals.

I know the Bears will kill them but for gambling purposes we should all follow what they line is.

Comment

Working...
                      X