Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easiest Fight For Cotto...Marg, May or Pac!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Or "Cotto aint a draw" or better yet "Cotto lives in Puerto Rico"
    They both avoided each other to be fair. Wouldn't you agree? I mean, out of Pac, Margarito, and Cotto which guys do you think have expressed the most interest in fighting Floyd? And the least interest?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
      Waz good man? Sort of agree, but I could see Cotto loosing again to Marg. With May I think he has a chance, but he would have to follow an elite gameplan.
      Cotto still have a chance at May. Cotto hasnt lost to a featherfisted boxer yet!!!!

Comment

Cotto still have a chance at May. Cotto hasnt lost to a featherfisted boxer yet!!!!
        Mayweather was able to actually hurt Shane and practically break his will. Was Cotto able to do that? I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
          sorry man..but floyd-cotto wouldnt even be close right now..cotto is done at the elite level..he should fight spinks,angulo,etc,etc..floyd would most likely stop cotto

It took Pacquiao 12 rounds to stop Cotto and Floyd could not stop a blown up lightweight. An't no way Floyd is stopping Cotto throwing 1 punch every 15 seconds.
          Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 06-12-2010, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            They both avoided each other to be fair. Wouldn't you agree? I mean, out of Pac, Margarito, and Cotto which guys do you think have expressed the most interest in fighting Floyd? And the least interest?
            When has Cotto express interenst in a boxer specifically???

Said thing is that out of those 3, 2 got in the ring with Cotto, but the other chose not because Cotto is from Puerto Rico

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
              IF you mean by less Painfull?/?? Maybe FLoyd
              Agreed takes the least punishment

Comment

go tell mosley floyds feather fisted..ya'll are funny..cotto would damn near be a 20-1 underdog against floyd and would be beaten badly..i like cotto but ya'll are living in dream land right now..floyds prime and still on top of his game..cotto is damaged goods and has to many damn flaws..floyd would disect him

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Mayweather was able to actually hurt Shane and practically break his will. Was Cotto able to do that? I'm thinking.
                  When did Floyd hurt Shane? Second r you saying the Mosley that fought Cotto is the same that fought Floyd??

Cotto did wobled Shane a coupole of times, FLoyd didnt dent him,

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                    go tell mosley floyds feather fisted..ya'll are funny..cotto would damn near be a 20-1 underdog against floyd and would be beaten badly..i like cotto but ya'll are living in dream land right now..floyds prime and still on top of his game..cotto is damaged goods and has to many damn flaws..floyd would disect him
                    But Cotto is still from Puerto Rico, so we will never know!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                      It took Pacquiao 12 rounds to stop Cotto and Floyd could not stop a blown up lightweight. Áin't no way Floyd is stopping Cotto throwing 1 punch every 15 seconds.
                      fight shouldve been stopped in 9 to be honest..santiago let it go to long..and who has stopped jmm??not even manny stopped him..but he stopped cotto..so that theory doesnt hold any water

Comment

Working...
                      X