WOW!Miguel Cotto cites photo in disputed match with Antonio Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

co sign!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

BAN HIM FOR LIFE THAT CHEATING SCUM!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I also never remeber hearing Margarito's trainer admitting that he uses plaster in sparring
        See Rashad Holloway and his broken orbital bone. To be honest, I thought it was kinda obvious some shady **** was going down. I usually refrain from any kind of accusations though, I don't comment on cheating unless I'm 101% sure that's what's going on. I wish the idiots accusing Manny of steroid use would do the same.

This is the first time I've said anything about the Marg handwrap scandal.

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
        You are not a Cotto fan dude you just another ******* trying to look unbias, I mean look at you ****ing bet with mellow.
        That's a strange comment. You can be a fan of a fighter but still bet against him. If you disagree, you're probably not a wise gambler. I'm a Marquez fan, for example, yet I bet againt him in the Floyd fight because I knew he had no chance above 135.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Dude got exposed big time Man you still got unpaid bets? We got to drive by those mofos and shoot them down
          lolyea dat dude neva paid me im bout to go godfather on his ass

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post

That's a strange comment. You can be a fan of a fighter but still bet against him. If you disagree, you're probably not a wise gambler. I'm a Marquez fan, for example, yet I bet againt him in the Floyd fight because I knew he had no chance above 135.
            The fool exposed himself before you were able to make the save.

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
            Cotto is going to blow it against Pacquiao anyways, because unlike Margarito Pacquiao doesn't need plaster to stop Cottos ass.
            Anyway move on this thread is not about me or the fake Cotto fan kruger. Focus on the words in the article.

Comment

The fool exposed himself before you were able to make the save.
              I don't care if he's a fan of Cotto or not. I was replying to your comment suggesting he's not a fan because he bet against Cotto. That's stupid and petty, if you don't mind me saying, like something a child would come up with. Betting against a fighter you like doesn't make less of a fan.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

its like a religious people got themselves an insurance incase of emergency

Comment

I don't care if he's a fan of Cotto or not. I was replying to your comment suggesting he's not a fan because he bet against Cotto. That's stupid and petty, if you don't mind me saying, like something a child would come up with. Betting against a fighter you like doesn't make less of a fan.
                  +1

I bet against my country heaps of times.

Comment

There was more to my comment than just his bet. I been reading some of his post for a while now and seen that he just has a hidden agenda but anyway I won't get in to a hate thread with you mofos for silly ****. Focus on the article and not me and just watch how Cotto destroys Pacquiao NOV 14

Comment

is it too late to have this clown arrested and put in jail?!?.....Marg and Cap need to do some time like Resto and Panama!!

Comment

Working...
                      X