Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm no Mayweather fan, but come the **** on people!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm no Mayweather fan, but come the **** on people!

I'm not big on this guy, I was once a huge fan up until the Baldomire fight. He used to be my second favorite fighter after Hopkins BITD, but I have lost most of my respect for him. Saying that, the hate he receives from some on this site for no apparent reason is appalling. Knock him for fighting cupcakes, and caring more for a 0 than having a real legacy, but is it really important to call him a ****sexual, drag his name through the mud, insult his family, and do almost anything to portray him in a negative light?

I recognize his skill, and to me he is one of the best skilled if not, the best skilled of this generation, however I do rate a number of fighters from this era higher than him in terms of greatness.

Saying that a lot of you need to actually sit back and read some of the vulgar statements made about him for reasons outside of boxing day after day. Getting back to the point I agree that everyone has the right to, and should knock his lack of ambition to expand his legacy, but is personally insulting him for no reason necessary? I believe it is not, and most of you should believe so as well.

good post...these haters are acting like floydis personally affecting their lives..

people need to get a grip...dude is the best and thats not going to change

Comment

Good thread Street

Comment

I don't hate Floyd, I agree with your points about his boxing decisions but I think the gay talk is getting carried away a little. I am guilty of making a little fun of him and Ellerbe but the rubbing and stuff is kinda weird. He will gain a lot of respect back from me once he fights Pac, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, or Williams.

Comment

agree Street, but what I would say is that on NSB all fighters get this treatment, it's a poorly moderated site.

Comment

Once he stops acting like a little **** *****,

he'll stop getting treated like one.

Hes the one ****ting on his fans and the sport,

not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              agree Street, but what I would say is that on NSB all fighters get this treatment, it's a poorly moderated site.
              *looks at Weeblers sig*

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                I'm not big on this guy, I was once a huge fan up until the Baldomire fight. He used to be my second favorite fighter after Hopkins BITD, but I have lost most of my respect for him. Saying that, the hate he receives from some on this site for no apparent reason is appalling. Knock him for fighting cupcakes, and caring more for a 0 than having a real legacy, but is it really important to call him a ****sexual, drag his name through the mud, insult his family, and do almost anything to portray him in a negative light?

I recognize his skill, and to me he is one of the best skilled if not, the best skilled of this generation, however I do rate a number of fighters from this era higher than him in terms of greatness.

Saying that a lot of you need to actually sit back and read some of the vulgar statements made about him for reasons outside of boxing day after day. Getting back to the point I agree that everyone has the right to, and should knock his lack of ambition to expand his legacy, but is personally insulting him for no reason necessary? I believe it is not, and most of you should believe so as well.
                hey well comes with the territory when you talk the kind of s**t floyd talks...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
                  Once he stops acting like a little **** *****,

he'll stop getting treated like one.

Hes the one ****ting on his fans and the sport,

not the other way around.
                  How is Floyd a ****?

Ellerbe on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
                    *looks at Weeblers sig*
                    Ellerby is gay though, it is very clear.

Comment

Working...
                    X