No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    what are some up coming matches between our great rivalry that can be added to the list
    Me against you

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      Me against you

chain of events that would happen

Comment

• Doesnt even matter.

The fact that there is even a comparison between such a large country(Mexico 115 million) and a small commonwealth(4 million) shows the great accomplishment of Puerto Rico.

Comment

• I don't want to sound nationalistic but fighters like Eric Morel and Calderón should not even be in title fights anymore. Sure, there is a slight interest because of the rivalry but those were fights in which the PR fighter had little to no chance of winning. If it was a prime PR fighter vs a shot MX I would criticize it also.

Promoters keep exploiting the rivalry by making mismatches. I want to see competitive fights instead. That recent Martínez vs. Beltrán one was a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
            LOL, was just looking at this list and realized Vargas and Delhoya are not included in the list but Kermit Cintron is what is the reasoning for it? They all were raised in the US. Cintron fought out of PA from the beginning of his career until he switched trainers. How desperate and bias is this list
            No answers? Invalid list created by a Mexican picking and choosing who he wants to represent each country. Give it up man, just take the L like a man, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              No answers? Invalid list created by a Mexican picking and choosing who he wants to represent each country. Give it up man, just take the L like a man, lol
              So what your'e saying is, If we include Mexican-Americans then Mexicans Have the Lead.....If I'm not mistaking your comment?

Comment

• No, what I'm saying is Vargas and Delahoya have an L on their record, in title fights against Trinidad but they do not count because the poster did not include them, apparently they are not "Mexican" enough but yet have Cintron in the listing because of his losses with Canelo and Margarito. If you're going to be consistent take Cintron out of the list. He is a Puerto Rican that was raised and fights from the US. The list is biased and if you want to include Mexican Americans include PR Americans but don't mix an match. Should specify that the fighter has to be living in that Country or whatever this bogus list is base of off.

Comment

• The title says 21-41 and now its been updated to 44-44. Has Mexico really been dominating Puerto Rico that much recently?

Comment

• Does Danny Garcia not get any love from his title wins over Morales I and II, those figures count

Comment

• I think Mexico wins by default, because PR had the first active fighter to come out as gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X