Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY HATERS, some of you BOXINGSCENE WRITERS, and possibly you (Floyd or Jesus)!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I and thousands of other used

SOPCAST

I later downloaded the fight again the next day.

Price? $ Zero Dollars.

Comment

haters don't pay to see him lose. they stream.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
        I and thousands of other used

SOPCAST

I later downloaded the fight again the next day.

Price? $ Zero Dollars.

that makes you a moron, because you could have gone to a bar to see it for free instead of a POS stream.
        congrats.

Comment

All those guys are morons.
          THEY DONT SEE THE IRONY in their hate fpr floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            HEY HATERS

Do you guys know while you are Hating on Mayweather you are putting money in his pocket by supporting his fights in order to see him lose?

Why would Mayweather give you Haters what you want if he knows you are going to buys his fights anyways???

"It is like a Girl telling me she doesnt likes the way I treat her but that same night let me fuck.."

What I find funny is that HATERS called his fans nutthuggers but who is really the nuthugger if you dont like what he is selling but you still buy,watch and support what he is selling ?

You say he is Boring, but you support his fights?
            You say he doesnt matter but you write and make threads about him?
            You say he is the worst p4p fighter ever but you think a fight against any fighter weighing less than 1 pound than him is a mismatch?
            You say he is bad for boxing but you write articles about him and keep his name alive?

At least His fans are liking the product his is selling ..instead of bitching and complain about the product but still watch, buy, write about, and support it...

What other Product in the world do you know that PEOPLE hate, but they still buy it?

That's is why Floyd is the biggest draw in boxing.
            because he is getting money from people who love him and hate him
            not even most religions can do that..
            You take all this very personally it would seem.

Comment

HEY HATERS

Do you guys know while you are Hating on Mayweather you are putting money in his pocket by supporting his fights in order to see him lose?

Why would Mayweather give you Haters what you want if he knows you are going to buys his fights anyways???

"It is like a Girl telling me she doesnt likes the way I treat her but that same night let me fuck.."

What I find funny is that HATERS called his fans nutthuggers but who is really the nuthugger if you dont like what he is selling but you still buy,watch and support what he is selling ?

You say he is the worst p4p fighter ever but you think a fight against any fighter weighing less than 1 pound than him is a mismatch?
              You say he is bad for boxing but you write articles about him and keep his name alive?

At least His fans are liking the product his is selling ..instead of bitching and complain about the product but still watch, buy, write about, and support it...

What other Product in the world do you know that PEOPLE hate, but they still buy it?

They probably still buy the PPV because regardless whether Mayweather has a chance of winning or losing they are real Boxing fans, unlike you who is just a Mayweather fan. They realize what they are doing they are just too big of a fan of Boxing not to watch. The fact that you think it would be a plausible or logical thing to do not to buy PPV because you dont like a particular fighter gives credence to the notion that you are not a real Boxing fan, because that is what you would do.

What are you suggesting everyone to cheer his name and call him top 10 ATG, then!!! he will fight these fighters ? If he had a bigger fan base he would make more money so in theory he would take the chances necessary to earn that cash, but since when is it down to fans support a fighter they dislike in order to coax him into doing his job properly? Mayweather took on Marquez when he could of waited and got Manny but Manny is a more dangerous opponent than Marquez albeit just as small, but hang on a min Pac brings more money to the table and its what everyone wants to see, so there you have it, its not just about the green its about the green and the "0"

His fans are not real fans as we have already discovered from how i have just broken down your ******ed post. You only follow who is the most successful.

If he is the biggest draw in Boxing then its because DLH has retired, fact!

You should jump of a bridge with your half baked logic.

Comment

Horus, I am honestly just wondering, are you a fan of or do you follow the career of any other active boxer? I personally would get extremely bored spending so much time following one particular fighter, but that is just me I guess.

Comment

Lolz @ Horus trying to turn it around and completely missing the whole meaning of 'Irony'

Yeah, people criticising Floyd are soaked in irony.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                    that makes you a moron, because you could have gone to a bar to see it for free instead of a POS stream.
                    congrats.
                    you obviously didn't see the streams he had. it was so good i was tempted to call the authorities to shut it down.

Comment

HEY HATERS

Ummm ever heard of free PPV? LOL I nor a few people I know haven't payed for a fight in years. Makes no difference to me if Floyd fights Mosley or the Gingerbread Man.

Comment

Working...
                      X