No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG's Coach Reacts To Mayweather's White Star Belief

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: GGG's Coach Reacts To Mayweather's White Star Belief

A few days ago, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs) voiced a strong opinion on the current boxing landscape, explaining what he believes to be a certain level of favoritism, at least politically, when it comes to certain races and ethnicities.

Mayweather believes super middleweight king Andre Ward is being forced, politically, to move up the light heavyweight division - with the goal of getting him knocked off. Ward recently signed a multi-fight deal with HBO which includes a 2016 showdown with light heavyweight king Sergey Kovalev of Russia - arguably the most dangerous fight of Ward's career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why is it always his coach this, his coach that

kid starting to remind me of pacquiao with the inability to speak for himself

Comment

GGG wants to stay busy and in this era, that is a rare and very good thing. I like a lot of fighters but most fight once or twice a year. It would be nice to see them more often and I think it would actually help keep them sharper.

Comment

You were a coward and you were scared. You waited till the dude was dead beat and broken down 5 years after the due date, to dance around him and pillow puff him.

Comment

Floyd is racist. And he is a hater.

Like broner said. Its bittch shht and floyd is a fck boy

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

Broner went back to crying for Floyd to call him...Broner looks more suspect than Floyd in Broner's own video.

I don't think Floyd is racist - just an a sad and lonely man

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

After all the years of hating Broner now his words are the be all end all? You're the fck boy.

Comment

Idek that they gave Abel all the details of what Floyd said cuz he seemed off topic. But **** from his side all you can do is keep moving his guy along.

And I still contend if I'm working for HBO I'm trying to get a round robin at 160 with Canelo vs Cotto vs GGG & aim Kovalev & Ward at each other just like HBO seems to be trying to do. If you throw GGG in with Ward you are just risking the value in bigger fights with Cotto & Canelo later on + pushing them out when Cotto may call it a day anyday so you are risking that fight not happening at all even more & you are still leaving Kovalev holding his dick. 160 round robin + Ward vs Kovalev gots everyone doing some interesting ****.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Certain fighter choose to do their talking in the ring more than outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

maybe because both of them can not articulate themselves well in english did that ever crossed your.. never mind.

would you win in an argument with Pac in Visayan?

thought so.

Comment

Working...
                    X