No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has not fought a top ww since 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
    You have this thing where you over exaggerate the meaning of things involving manny. So if you interpret things this way and someone were to reply using the same logic-well manny didn't sue teddy atlas for claiming they sent a letter about what would happen if manny tested positive-then you say the logic or interpretation is somehow wrong.
    Teddy Atlas was wrong for doing that but most probably he could have gotten away with it by saying that he was reporting the hearsay about an email from a reliable source and Teddy gave his interpretation of the whole thing. It was bad reporting on Teddy's part .....

Floyd was saying great things about Manny. Floyd had no proof that Manny did PEDs and even said so in his apology statement. So it must true! .... but there have been other interviews where Floyd has said good things about Manny. This is why Floyd was so concerned about fighting Manny.

There was always the concern of:
    Floyd - "what if Manny is doing all that ala natural?". No more cut-off dates!
    Floyd - "what if Manny is doing all that ala natural?". I'm going on a long vacation!
    Floyd - "what if Manny is doing all that ala natural?". I'm not going to negotiate with Manny .... but I will fight the guy who got destroyed by Maidana.
    Floyd - "what if Manny is doing all that ala natural?". I want ALL PPV money"
    Floyd - "what if Manny is doing all that ala natural?". Manny must join Floyd promotions even though I never asked any other opponent to do that crazy sh$t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
      He fought Margarito when no one else would.
      You mean the one the got the plaster beat out of him by Mosley and then got banned?

Comment

Working...
      X