Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

i guess mak was right about you.

how quickly people forget.....
    I didn't forget. I know all about Steve Francis. I use to be a huge fan of his back in the day. He was the Westbrook of that era.

But you can't tell me with all honesty that Francis is more explosive or has a higher vertical than Westbrook. West can blow by his defender easily without even a crossover. The guy can run full speed and stop on a dime to take a proper jump shot.

Westbrook is like Francis on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      obviously Hakeem and Moses would destroy Horford and Noah. But you have to understand that team play is far more dominant than individual talent.

ex: Duke team beating the 92 dream team in their first scrimmage.

the reason the 92 dream team lost is cuz they never played together before and they were relying too much on their individual talents. the duke team were already a well oiled machine and they knew how to play off each other on both sides of the court. obviously there were some other factors to why 92 dream team lost but that was the main reason.

but nevertheless I respect your opinion and I respect that you didn't lie(like tua and mak) and you actually provided a link to one of my posts.

you must be a Democrat.

The only reason Houston didnt win was LA Lakers. They were a very good team and they will crush any NCAA team today. You take it to the extreme sometimes.

I just found funny all your claims of teams from yesterday playing in a less competitive league when those teams played in a tougher league. Flopping? Non existent. They used to call hard fouls not the soft fouls they do today. But, that is your opinion. I dont agree with it and I wont debate it.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        The only reason Houston didnt win was LA Lakers. They were a very good team and they will crush any NCAA team today. You take it to the extreme sometimes.

I just found funny all your claims of teams from yesterday playing in a less competitive league when those teams played in a tougher league. Flopping? Non existent. They used to call hard fouls not the soft fouls they do today. But, that is your opinion. I dont agree with it and I wont debate it.
        question: whens the last time you watched an actual 80's game. like a whole game from start to finish, not just highlights.

Comment

Trade KOBE 'FAKE B!TCH' BRYANT
          http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopi...t=74801&hilit=

this BOXINGSCENE poster is worse than kswizzy99.

Comment

question: whens the last time you watched an actual 80's game. like a whole game from start to finish, not just highlights.
            they're on espn classic every day.

and unlike you, some ppl actually watched nba more than 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Trade KOBE 'FAKE B!TCH' BRYANT
              http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopi...t=74801&hilit=

this BOXINGSCENE poster is worse than kswizzy99.

Comment

Five star thread!

Comment

Lol at this thread having 8 pages...

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Lol at this thread having 8 pages...
                    only reason it's not 20 is we forgot most of the dumb stuff he said.

Comment

I didn't forget. I know all about Steve Francis. I use to be a huge fan of his back in the day. He was the Westbrook of that era.

But you can't tell me with all honesty that Francis is more explosive or has a higher vertical than Westbrook. West can blow by his defender easily without even a crossover. The guy can run full speed and stop on a dime to take a proper jump shot.

Westbrook is like Francis on steroids.
                      no he doesnt & no, he's not more athletic than steve francis.

it took the greatest slam dunk performance in history by vince carter to beat francis who came in second.

has westbrook ever participated in a slam dunk contest?

if you even look at who had better handles and crossover dribbles francis ****s all over westbrook. i dare you to find a russell westbrook highlight video better than the one i just showed with francis.

Comment

Working...
                      X