Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you more pissed at ortiz or hopkins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    Really you're biased against the victims of the outcome...
    Or biased towards the guys that started both incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      they were both complete and utter disgraces but its gotta be floyd, joe Cortez, hopkins and dawson.

Ortiz was getting hit with elbows all night. He retaliated with a headbutt. Thats part of boxing.

Throwing a suckerpunch when the ref never said time in and when your opponent is looking at the ref is not. He should've been permantely DQ'd.

Cortez said himself that he never said "fight".

BHop for jumping onto dawson and putting himself in the position to get thrown down.

Dawson for throwing him down.

At least Mosley had the balls to finish the fight after getting a concussion and a severely bleeding foot.
      lol typical ******* comment

Comment

I agree Floyd Mayweather is the bigger punk for finding an easy way out..old man would've gotten knocked out

Comment

Ortiz and Hopkins actually did good in exposing the idiots who support the direction boxing is going. If you guys are finally waking up because of Ortiz and Hopkins then I would then consider Hopkins and Ortiz boxing fans heros for waking up fans from paying for Bull****......BTW whose ordering Manny VS. Marquez III lol.......
          Last edited by littlemac; 10-18-2011, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
            I agree Floyd Mayweather is the bigger punk for finding an easy way out..old man would've gotten knocked out
            By Ortiz? LOL (same dude who quit against Maidana) I know it hurts when a black man is this talanted but u just gotta fight thru it bro ROFL

Comment

Hopkins because he quit like a B|tch. He didn't even land that hard. Seriously? That p|ussy quit like a pansie

Comment

Working...
              X